Sign in to follow this  
gazmen

BAN SERVER

Could you please add a fonction to block, ban & remove a server from the list...

Like those uglysh name :

www.SuicideServer.co.uk

www.SuicidESquad.co.uk

I don't like subliminal messaging, I don't need such bad psychic suggestion...

Thanks

1: This belongs in Multiplayer.

2: What did those guys actually do? Subliminal messages? Psychic suggestion? Somehow I find that hard to believe... crazy_o.gif

Moving.

Come on people, is it really asked too much thinking one minute about the correct forum to post in? wink_o.gif

Could you please add a fonction to block, ban & remove a server from the list...

www.SuicideServer.co.uk

www.SuicidESquad.co.uk

Just cause of that name?

LMAO

I met some of those guys a while back when I was "using" VBS1 and those are a great bunch of people playing the game in a great way with some very talented mission makers ammongst them.

Feel free to ban them, you will be the one missing, not them.

Ohhh and just so you know.

Gazman, is kind of well...........fantasy tickling as well, if I port it to dutch it sounds to me your farting the whole time, but not alone..........no with a whole buch ("men").

And believe me that not a nice thought.

Hello. I am an admin and a member of SES for many years. I want you to know your complaint is duly noted and will be dealt with in the near future.

Could you perhaps PM me so we can discuss a more suitable name please?

Were you by any chance banned from our server?

ROFL

SES have been using this title for over 5 yrs now and it orignates from MONTY PYTHONs  life of brian yet u think this title would make people go out and take there own lives huh.gif

How about the game it self  running around with guns shooting other people...?

Maybe we should change it to Flower Arranging Squad :P

Dude, dont be such a biff, SES have been SES for as long as I've played games online, I met the guys through Swat4 and still count them as a good bunch of guys, and as noted above, they contain some of the best mission makers OFP had, and Arma has.

So mate, if you dont want to see the server just add the ip to your hosts file and point it to localhost or something! Or just dont look!

So mate, if you dont want to see the server just add the ip to your hosts file and point it to localhost or something! Or just dont look!

Thanks for your smart advice, i realy needed those comment !

Seriously, add this fonction...

Hmm makes me want to change the names of my servers.

A names a name guy servers cost and we that pay for servers so others can play for free feel we should be able to name them anything we wish.

Any suggestions guys to change the name of my servers to something cool like that.

the Monty Python name was the Peoples front Suicide Rescue squad .

Dusty of

www.dustysgameroom.com

rofl.gif Dont see why Suicide Squad causes problems? WAS palying there few times and i'm still alive! rofl.gif

Now if we can get some suicidegirls servers with some models we would be set. Grin

A name like that is the least of your worries on the net if you ask me. Heck, cnn & BBC has more than that on their front page. Plus you are playing a game where you kill people. Kinda defeats your purpose for this thread. If talking about suicide if taboo for you then i would think running up to someone and shoving an rpg up their keister would be a lil more up that scale.

All the attention your getting out of me.

@Gazmen

Ever felt like you should have not bothered

@the rest

Its a good idear indeed to have a filter to block servers you really dont wont or need to contact with a ingame menu rather then editing your host file each time you find a server that has no use to you at all.

In all good idear but crazy reason man as if we all followed this way of thinking most of the good servers would also be i mean what about:

DEDICATED AMERICAN SEX

JPN Jackass Server [FPSGAMERS.INFO]

*BK* BAD KARMA

Turban

#Bitchbar

lol

...DEDICATED AMERICAN SEX...

That is a server I don't like seeing. Reason: Myg0t (d3dsh33p) whistle.gif

Myg0t is a clan that plays ArmA to TK and cheat, and that is their current server, though I'm sure they plan on changing the name.

Thay are just some i pulled from the current list so i can point out that its up the the server owner what they call there server so it should also be up to us the user to have the choice what we see and what we dont see.