Sign in to follow this  
Bob.Moore

When it's done

But you have now volonteered for public Beta testing.

lol i cant, i tried patching it and it f****d my game up now i cant even patch it to 1.05 thanks alot BI

lol i cant, i tried patching it and it f****d my game up now i cant even patch it to 1.05 thanks alot BI

Thats because you still have 1.05 installed. Just run your old Shortcut that is on your Desktop.. If you want to use the beta use the shortcut it creates in your DIr.

The beta 1.07 patch doesn't actually change any of the original files - it makes new ones, so it can't f*** anything up, unless you f***ed something up yourself. In that case you should thank yourself and not BI.

i got various pbo errors, so i got advised to re-install my game, so i done that and i cant patch my game back to 1.05 so techniqually it is their fault

Let's not forget the NUMEROUS warnings posted in the Beta Patch Announcement thread.

When people finally realize that asking for the patch every 2nd day doesn't make it appear faster.

It will be released when it's done.

Closing.