Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

here, somebody use this for their avatar..

jack2.jpg

I would but my crack baby suites me better than a drunk/angry/confused priest.

Thats Father Jack!

"ARSE!"

"FECK!"

"GIRLS!"

"DRINK!"

"DRINK!"

"DRINK!"

"DRINK!"

I like my sig smile.gif if anyone took the time to think about it (and knew what this guy gets up to at live events wink.gif ) they'd see it is the perfect representation of my manicism biggrin.gif

Shame about what happened to father Ted (the actor), Excellant show, I accept the honour of this avatar

ARES FECK DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNKKK!!!!! im stealing this avatar tooooooo FECK OFF!! YA BIG GOBSH1TE ! ! ! DRINK!!!

There is one more father, have totally forgott he's name.

What happend to father Ted?

Father Jack's vocabulary isn't that big. What is it 4 words?

Father DUGAL!!!!!

I heard that father ted (the actor) died of a heart attack, so that's why they stopped the show

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Feb. 13 2002,14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought it was a picture of Placebo taken the day before his yearly bath.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I thought it was the day after! wow.gif

im going to say something contreversal.......

FUCK SOUTH PARK

its crap, it used to be OK but now its pretty poor, the best comedys ever r bottom, blackadder, father ted and the league of gentlemen MUCH more talented shows they are the best comedys EVER

Nice to see how quickly people start insulting me once when my back is turned wink.gif I'm back now and I come bearing grudges wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 15 2002,16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice to see how quickly people start insulting me once when my back is turned wink.gif I'm back now and I come bearing grudges wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It was an evil plan to trigger your insult-o-alarm and get your ass away from PSX. wink.gif