Sign in to follow this  
Rommel

Romms Mountain Bird Hunting

nice, i've thought about if it were possible, but never tried smile_o.gif how many tries did it take to get it down?

M.m.m.m.m.monsterkill.... kill .... kill ...

Anyway back to topic.... uh... was there one?

wtf, i thought this was about a bird hunting mission..

Well, you´ve shot down a sea gull, congratz goodnight.gif

What happend to the animals that were supposed to be added in ArmA?

I was really looking forward to go hunting Deer Sheep or whatever confused_o.gif

It's somehow disappointing how people again take much pride in killing innocent life that does no harm to them. This is only one step down from killing civilians and I don't mean to downplay the issue mentioning that. This is why BIS didn't add female and child models into ArmA (apart from indestructible Maria Krueger), they would end up being unwilling victims to some homicidal people who think they are just pixels on the screen.

Know that you are on my black list, Rommel! mad_o.gif

It's somehow disappointing how people again take much pride in killing innocent life that does no harm to them. This is only one step down from killing civilians and I don't mean to downplay the issue mentioning that. This is why BIS didn't add female and child models into ArmA (apart from indestructible Maria Krueger), they would end up being unwilling victims to some homicidal people who think they are just pixels on the screen.

Know that you are on my black list, Rommel! mad_o.gif

Seagulls aren't innocent. They suffer from FADE.

You could've shown this in the pinned photography thread. And please don't hotlink images over 100kb in the future.

Closing.