Sign in to follow this  
major_upset

Women civilians

Speaking of AI ambience, we need some Water buffaloes. How can you add a doorgunners and not add Water buffaloes?

I never thought of that... Shame on you BIS!!! get the man some waterbuffaloes!!!!

Also we need boob physics and bikinis. They are both vital parts of beach warfare and we can't just have boobs bouncing about all willy nilly.

There is an addon for Ofp by Nephilim that has a woman merc amongst a few other male mercs, prolly the best dang models ive ever seen, and she was the best model of a female unit ive ever seen as well. I had spent a looong time downloading all sorts of other female addons, and was mostly dissapointed by most of them, primarily because they were more 'ooh -ahh' type's, with Angela Jolie or a few other well known actors, but they were not good quality models at all, and their attire, which was of course put in to be revealing as possible, made it almost impossible to impliment them in a mission even if they were good quality models, because they stood out like sore thumbs amongst the rest of the units in the Ofp world.

Personally hoping for a future addon from someone that has a quality model like Jennifer from Mercs, which is done in a realistic way to look good. Not looking for anything that comes out which looks cheesy and cheap just because its a unit with breasts.

I really loved the abillity in OFP:R that you could make some non military focused missions... there are lots of civil addons from people over boatss to cars, motorcycles and Aircraft.

We need women in the game to replace my wife that I hardly see anymore since I bought ARMA

Is it technically feasible to create human figures of varying

stature in the game anyway?

A battalion of Gurkhas wouldn't half put the wind up the

SLA!   wink_o.gif

gurkha.jpg

Porting the Amazon packs to ArmA would be enough - they've got Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider outfits and all... yay.gif

I remember in Opfor multiplayer there was one game mode - serial killer which featured many women in the towns and villages, which the serial killers had to murder. The other players where police and had to try and protect them. If the players who where police killed civilians they would actually be punished by being put in a prison camp for about 5 minutes. Serial killers would also be put in the prison when they where killed by police (which was the police teams objectives) It was quite fun because when both serial killers (there where two) where killed the police got to shoot them in an end sequence firing squad.

Male civilians drove around in vehicles and where also featured and could be killed by serial killers.

I remember this game especially well since I was lucky enough to shoot a police player flying a helicopter with the g36, while they where flying at high speed in the OH-58. It was one lucky shot.

4 words...

Bikini Girls With Machine Guns!

edit..

5 words lol

im not even going to mention the implications of rank in this situation......

War isn't pretty and children do fall victim to it just as well as everyone else does..might as well add kittens and puppies running around getting shot by stray fire or frags (deliberate or not). What I don't get is how come you never see any old people or retirees. Or people in wheelchairs? I know there's a wheelchair add on for OFP,maybe it's because when the wheelchair gets shot or "damaged beyond further use" the occupant would just get off of it and run away. but I never saw it being used in any mission.

Healthy adults are not the only ones who get reaped you know.

...What I don't get is how come you never see any old people...

Most of the default ArmA faces are already too "old-looking".

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not saying we don't need woman in ArmA, I too miss them. But it's not that I can't live without them.

What we definitely don't need are children in the game. Would we have them I almost can guarantee you that by now we at least would have half a dozen of videos on youtube showing them not on the playground and I think we can pass on that "publicity".

I have to totally agree on this. Would somehow leave a sour aftertaste to the game, and I dont think it would make the "games are dangerous" debate any easier with shot kids in it. Because That would happen.

But Angelina Jolie.... THAT is another story yay.gif

Yup, I also agree, we don't want to have a Columbine style nut saying he did a carnage at school cause he thought we was just playing a FPS.

I’m not saying ArmA players are not reasonable and responsible adults, but you never know. I don’t think BIS would be willing to take the (commercial and legal) risk to release a game where you can freely shoot at children….Even if it’s virtual shooting.

Women in ArmA: OK (as civilians, pilots, medics, etc...), And of course Angelina Jolie inlove.gif

Children: no way.

So basically we want women in the same context as they where featured in Opfor, but also as members of the military.

No we don't,speak for yourself..women civilians fine..military?Lets not go too far..maybe resistance side. Or custom mods sure,to each his own, but the default units should stay the way they are.

Didn't we have this tedious "no children" argument already?

Might be, regarding women as well by the way (somewhere in the addons request section), but with different people wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

I'd LOVE to see women and children civies in ArmA. After all, it's supposed to be and feel realistic smile_o.gif

And I don't really give a damn about the perverted people who'd enjoy killing kids and women if they were added.

I agree that women need to be added for realism.

But I havnt seen anyone mention this about children

why not make it so that children can only feature in cut scenes before and after mission and make it so that they are incvinclible so evem if somebody did find a way to kill them it would not work.

That way you get the realism of seeing children walking the streets but when the bullets start flying and people are getting killed they arn't tere.