Sign in to follow this  

Quote[/b] ]An AMX30 model for OFP was done by Bizaroide, if I remember well. Any news from him ?

I don't think he is in the community anymore, anyways his AMX30 didn't had interior biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]By the way, BIS tanks do not have interior, so this shouldn't be a discriminitive factor towards OFrP

True that! Forgot about this...

Quote[/b] ]An AMX30 model for OFP was done by Bizaroide, if I remember well. Any news from him ?

It was only a beta if I remember well, and we have had no news from him for a long time.

Quote[/b] ]By the way, BIS tanks do not have interior, so this shouldn't be a discriminitive factor towards OFrP

Well, that's true, I guess concerned people will consider that factor.

AMX 10rc is on the way to be made (again), a new one, different from uiox model...

But too early to show you picture of armor pack tounge2.gif

Thx to you to showing interest thumbs-up.gif

Thx to you to showing interest  thumbs-up.gif

Hehe, of course I'm showing interest...

By looking at the units on the screen, it seems you managed to slightly modify their geometry : is it only me ?

I have another question, that I know has been asked many times before : what army corps will be modeled ?

I remember from OFP there was regular Armée de Terre, semi-elite Parachutistes, and world wide famous Légion Etrangere. Do you plan on representing others, like Infanterie de Marine or (my personal favorite) Chasseurs Alpins ?

I want berets, white camouflage, ski and little barbecue party on the Mont Blanc on february 1st...

Hopefully (may I say wishfully), the tools shouldn't be too far away from release by now. I'm eager to see what you guys are up to in ArmA

Com'on, someone had to make this joke : any white flag ?

whistle.gif

Hint : I'm french, by the way...

Malick

Aaaargh

I was looking for OFrP videos on YouTube at the same time !

It's great to see things coming along nicely... thumbs-up.gif

Malick

Ofrp seems to use higher res textures

now wish imho use to be a weak point for your mod.

keep it up !

I wonder if anims on the screenies are custom made ?

If yes what was used for its creation ? I know there are some problems with OFPanim and SLX skeleton... it just do not work as it supposed to be sad_o.gif

The 81mm mortar tube seems a bit too long and the circular size looks too small (looks like 60mm).  Is the LGI 60mm?

GD Mast

I've only seen the USMC's 81mm mortars for a comparison (from my days in the Marines).  That's why I said the tube looks too long.

GD Mast

LGI = Lance Grenade Indiviudel = Individual Grenade Launcher

it is mono tube grenade launcher

LGI specs:

Range: 675 meters

ammo: 51 mm

weight : 4,8 kg.

Length : 605 mm.

I've only seen the USMC's 81mm mortars for a comparison (from my days in the Marines). That's why I said the tube looks too long.

GD Mast

Do you have any pictures of such mortars ? I also have the impression it is too long but I do not find good pictures to be sure.

Also, the name of this mortar is 81LLR, LLR stands for Léger Long Renforcé, which means Light, Long and Strenghtened (not sure for the last translation...), so maybe it is longer than the American mortars.

Regards,

Chris.

I never forget the first time I fired 60mm and 81mm mortars...they are damn loud.  Nothing like the movies and games.  Shockwave was incredible, we stood there looking at each other with our mouths open.  The instructor went ballistic..."wtf!, you maggots never seen mortars go off before!!"  rofl.gif

GD Mast

P.S.-Looking back... it's funny now but back then...it wasn't funny. smile_o.gif

inlove.gif Leclerc inlove.gif

Great news ! How are the armored vehicles balanced when compared to US/RACS/SLA counterparts ?

Care to give any other features (scripts, effects, etc..) ?

Great to see that OFrP is still working wink_o.gif

Malick

Those soldiers look very nice on the front page. Even the hand's are in good positions. Looks very professional.

Quote[/b] ]How are the armored vehicles balanced when compared to US/RACS/SLA counterparts ?

I have no idea for now.

Quote[/b] ]Care to give any other features (scripts, effects, etc..) ?

Other features will be shown on time, no interest to see half-worked system smile_o.gif