Sign in to follow this  
TheUser

Just one request...

I have like a million of things I'd change in ArmA but there's one thing which would help us keyboard+mouse flyers here a lot: add a floating mouse cursor.

I need that cursor (just like in OFP) to effectively target something in a chopper. Using the command menu to target is not what you'd call military precision.

Anyone else agree?

Sure + removal of mouse autocentre for driving vehicles or flying.

My table sometimes just isn´t big enough to get a curve done in a fluent way.

I agree.

and movable cannon in Ka-50

and ability to perform a pedal (flat) turn within the full flight speed range in Ka50 Hokum (coaxial rotor helicopter)

ehhh smile_o.gif

I just totally agree with you both. thumbs-up.gifyay.gif Even though I'm a joystick flyer, targeting is way too hard. Put in mouse targeting and remove autocentre please!

help.gif

yep i agree. it sucks that i cant select my targets. in the heat of battle i dont have time to cycle through tens of tanks to find that shilka. the autocenter doesnt disturb me but it would be better without it

I absolutely agree. And please, don't try to improve the cursor-targetting in any way by changing it - it just couldn't get any better than in OFP, IMO.

You can target with the cursor by pressing space huh.gif . You get free look and the cursor if you do this yes?

I agree about the vehicle autocenter, im driving and flying with WASD more than with the mouse now..

You can target with the cursor by pressing space huh.gif . You get free look and the cursor if you do this yes?

Well, yeah, but the cursor is still centered, which doesn't really feel as smooth as OFP.

I agree, I also do not like the control system in AmA. My brother refuses to use AmA when we play. OFP only because of the control changes.

TThor

Sure + removal of mouse autocentre for driving vehicles or flying.

My table sometimes just isn´t big enough to get a curve done in a fluent way.

Oh that would be a blessing! The autocentre is an annoying annoying thing that just hampers your flying.

I have like a million of things I'd change in ArmA but there's one thing which would help us keyboard+mouse flyers here a lot: add a floating mouse cursor.

I need that cursor (just like in OFP) to effectively target something in a chopper. Using the command menu to target is not what you'd call military precision.

Anyone else agree?

Agree to a Million % !!

Finally a thread with a real sense and probably a thread which will get 100% of BIS's attention. Thanks smile_o.gif

Agreed! Really annoys me.. also my targeting seems to flicker on and off :S

Just going to add my support to this also! Without auto-centre, flying with a keyboard in mouse is a breeze, it's inclusion for the mouse is insanity controllified!

I just want to add my voice to this point as well, very much so!!!

Also, while we're on the subject of vehicles, why are so many static vehicles locked? I used to love stealing some hardware in ofp and going on the rampage. I know the object is realism, but should'nt it also be about freedom of choice?

crazy_o.gifmad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Same here!

I would also like it allot if it were the old way.