Sign in to follow this  
morgwin

Resident Evil: Cold Blooded Killers

Resident Evil:Cold Blooded Killers

A Armed Assault Modification

I've always found a shortage of resident evil mods for Ofp,So i decided what the hell,I have some of the required skills,I might aswell stop being so lazy and start a Arma project :P,The storys a work in progress so please bear with me smile_o.gif

Story(10% complete :P)

You are LT.Ashcroft of the USMC sent out on recon with your two pilot buddys,Your commander told you this mission was simple,Guess what,He lied...

Well lets get dug into the features shall we biggrin_o.gif

Features:

Zombies.

A whole new Intriging Storyline.

12 Heartpumping Missions.

Few new units.

New weapons.

New island(Very unsure about this one)

Voice acting.

Now the job positions(I dread ever needing to post this bit :P)

Mission Makers: Morgwin,(More needed)

Animators: Open.

Voice Actors:Morgwin,Open,Open.

Modelers: Willwinuk,(More needed)

Texture Artist: Open.

Thats pretty much all we need wink_o.gif.

Oh did i mention we have a trailer?

Trailer Links:

Rapidshare

YouTube

bttlezom1et7.jpg

bttlezom2ca6.jpg

bttlezom3eu6.jpg

zomclseupfw4.jpg

Tech Demos:

The Infected:

This mission is really a tech alpha Mission for the resident evil cold blooded killers mod,Their isn't any side quests or an ending...Yet wink_o.gif.

D/L: The Infected Alpha 0.1

Credits:

Vilas: For Vilas Mod

charonos: For The Zombies.

Smiley_Nick: NIM Dynamic Weather

i think it would be more challangin if you had less weapons and ammo to choose from.

going berserk and shooting rounds into dumb zombies is lame you know :/

but good luck anyhow smile_o.gif

[Resident Evil]

Nephilim's idea sounds nice, I once played an MP game with the riot addon (think it was a G8 addon). Myself and 3 friends were defending a crossroads in a village with rioters coming from every side. With limited ammo the others started blasting. I however didn't, and made every shot count. It was cool to see the effects of wasting ammo vs having to conserve it. I was shooting long after the others ran out.

Doing this in an entire mod would be cool, as you have much more space to build up the storyline, and the effect the surrounding has on the gameplay. Resident Evil is mostly situated in urban areas, but since ArmA has much larger playgrounds that means original gameplay rather than just being a copy of Resident Evil in ArmA smile_o.gif

What is "Resident Evil", is that the same as "Doom"?

lmao you never heard of Resident Evil?

i like the sound of this mod resident evil with the freedom of arma should be interesting

please , don't put to Lt.Ashcroft the same voice than Alfred Ashford from resident Evil code Veronica lol tounge2.gif

good idea thumbs-up.gif

call him lt.ashtray ROFL!

like from hip hop hood biggrin_o.gif

yay that would be sumthing!

bro´s fightnin their way out of the zombie ghetto! lol

Thank you all for the good and funny comments smile_o.gif,Anyone like the trailer?

Thank you all for the good and funny comments smile_o.gif,Anyone like the trailer?

Was a bit to foggy to see anything imo

Was a bit to foggy to see anything imo

I did it on purpose tounge2.gif

This Mod is a very good idea. I hope you find people who wanna help you. thumbs-up.gif

Perhaps you can take the Biohazard Team from gi.Zmol.ia. They have a little touch from the Umbrella Units.

Lunar Corp Workers & Biohazard Team by gi.Zmol.ia

The Trailer is good so far, but too short tounge2.gif

Good luck with this project and i hope you got the power to finish it smile_o.gif

Imutep

This Mod is a very good idea. I hope you find people who wanna help you. thumbs-up.gif

Perhaps you can take the Biohazard Team from gi.Zmol.ia. They have a little touch from the Umbrella Units.

Lunar Corp Workers & Biohazard Team by gi.Zmol.ia

The Trailer is good so far, but too short tounge2.gif

Good luck with this project and i hope you got the power to finish it smile_o.gif

Imutep

Thank you biggrin_o.gif

Look forward to this m8, a great fan of Zombie films. Even at 30 they still scare the shit out of me smile_o.gif

Look forward to this m8, a great fan of Zombie films. Even at 30 they still scare the shit out of me smile_o.gif

I love horror flicks my self and my favourite has to be zombies as well,So expect some good material in this mod wink_o.gif

Can't belive I havn't noticed this thread sooner, this sounds really great, I'm a huge fan of resident evil, I'm playing arround with the current zombie mod and I realy miss some of the RE characters...

Can't belive I havn't noticed this thread sooner, this sounds really great, I'm a huge fan of resident evil, I'm playing arround with the current zombie mod and I realy miss some of the RE characters...

Im hoping to get Leon Kennedy,Chris redfield,Claire redfield and of course Wesker in the mod wink_o.gif

Im hoping to get Leon Kennedy,Chris redfield,Claire redfield and of course Wesker in the mod wink_o.gif

Unless you like to get bitchslapped, i would avoid doing knockoffs of any characters that are under copyright.

If i was you i would craft my own characters style, much funnier, and you haven't to stick to what exist.

Hope its possible to put in some of the monster from the game besides zombies like the Hunters, Lickers, Giant Spiders and Ceberus. That would be awesome

Unless you like to get bitchslapped, i would avoid doing knockoffs of any characters that are under copyright.

If i was you i would craft my own characters style, much funnier, and you haven't to stick to what exist.

Yeah i think to be safe ill think up my own characters biggrin_o.gif

yes , something like Lion Kennedy , Chris Whitefield , Claire Whitefield and Wester tounge2.gif

yes , something like Lion Kennedy , Chris Whitefield , Claire Whitefield and Wester tounge2.gif

Haha nice tounge2.gif