Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Be 32K

Very nice! Only I think the UN font is the wrong one, but it shouldn't be hard to change. Would love to see some more skins, for example some private charter companies, if you want I can make some for you smile_o.gif

Nice to have some variety smile_o.gif

If you're gonna make a cargo drop script, please make it for all versions, not just for the UN one

Love the looks of the UN version as well as the civilian one.

GranQ, you've probably thought about this already givin the time you've put into this but in reguards to the crate drop script. - Is there any way to drop a standard US/ SLA/ RACS ammo crate in this fashion?

Love the looks of the UN version as well as the civilian one.

GranQ, you've probably thought about this already givin the time you've put into this but in reguards to the crate drop script. - Is there any way to drop a standard US/ SLA/ RACS ammo crate in this fashion?

havent made it yet so answer is nope.

I wont do it unless I fix some nice parachute stuff to go with it, will see if get bored next week. Its not a priority for me, its not often used in missions anyway. However the "eject cargo" is nice,esp like in CTI when you buy many soldiers and want to eject.

My only problem when i tested it in cti was that i clicked on the eject action instead of eject cargo action smile_o.gif

United Nogovan will go with my NLI (Nogovan Light Infantry) when i finish retexturing some infantry smile_o.gif

Is it ok to plead for a "Hind in action WIP movie"?  wink_o.gif

If not, please don't blame me for whinnings of the masses for that sweet ride  crazy_o.gif

Keep up the great work guys, we do appreciate it.

Let's assume Hind is still very much under construction...

it was rather more very much for release last friday, but then we tought we could fix it alittle bit better, and honestly we havent made anything yet. I will see what I can do tomorrow to get it released.. no promises, last word is shadows, last work is probaly mine.. and then we need to collect missions and stuff.

This wouldnt be hard if we were one team, but now we are 3 people from all over the world (well europe and america) and not used to work together...

EDIT... about the movie.. hope this will do.

All this talk of hinds...

Here's a rather dramatic look at the new hinds. smile_o.gif

...I think i just wet myself. Those look absolutely stunning!

notworthy.gif

Absolutely stunning video, wow, wish i had sound on the work pc.

Also i see there is a newer version than the one i have cause the rotor doesnt wobble anymore wow_o.gif

All this talk of hinds...

Here's a rather dramatic look at the new hinds. smile_o.gif

HO LY SH IT! .... Wow guys... thats some cool Camera work you guys did there but of coarse those Hinds....  inlove.gif

Really Amazing work and can't wait to get my hands on them!!!!

More than thrilled to see Hinds in ArmA. Let's see what happens... Damn - release at least a beta without missions or something...

Quote[/b] ]I think I'll finish mine, but it's clearly less of an emergency now...

Wonder how is he doing?

sorry guys.. was supposed to release tonight. Havent seen shadow around.

Yeah sorry fell asleep on my sofa after work huh.gif

However i dont feel like rushing this, so far i havent been able to test any newer version ( which the one in the video is ) and we didnt add the SLA one yet.

So we better gives this some more days and maybe someone is able to develop a lil sample mission with them, any volunteers?

Who needs a mission? There is the mission editor for that. People's Republic of Saharani want the Hind!

Considering that it at least mostly working and correctly configured. Anyone can do as many reskins as he or she likes. That's not the hardest part tounge2.gif

If there are some troubles with configs perhaps sharing the info would give the solutions you need.

Yeah but

A. People always scream for example missions

and

B. I rather have a SLA one in it right away cause that was planned since a while

xmas_o.gif

Shadow, I can make a mission for the hind. Also Mechastalin has made a pretty neat one which the two of us used to test the units.

OK. I volunteer to make 2 missions ->

a) One night raid with SpecOps (early stages of the conflict)

and

b) one where Hinds fly in ground assault role during the defence of the north