Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Be 32

After the alouette for the south sahrani, I thought the republic could need something new.

Model by FW200 this time..

http://granq.se/private/Be32.WMV 5 mb. Worth seeing wink_o.gif

It comes with the paint scheme close to Mi17 that they already have.

A few things left to be sorted out, but I hope to release it on friday.

EDIT. Now on youtube:

Hey, that thing looks beautiful... well, for an addon atleast. And the video is nicely shot, next time keep the paras alive, though? tounge2.gif

Hey, that thing looks beautiful... well, for an addon atleast. And the video is nicely shot, next time keep the paras alive, though? tounge2.gif

=)

had 30 mins on me.. wanted them to drop at low height (cooler) but didnt have time to shoot the scene again at a more healthy altitude =)

Nice aircraft. LOL I bet the paratroopers didn't agree to tha, thought! I love the musical accompaniment to the happless murder of those parachutists! Music: Now the exciting part! *splat* *splat* *splat* *splat* *splat* *splat* *splat*

Speaking of FW200s, the South Sahrani navy needs some FW200s. Then they can take a page from Kurt Tank and go spot some submarines!

update.. thanks all.

Release on friday == 99.99% sure.

Things that can stop me: computer crash or internet not working.

The plane is in a shape good enough for me to release, but will include atleast one mission.

Gotta say thats some impressive work there! Your doing a great job im sure the community will love to play around with this, nice one mate. yay.gif

it looks similar to the an-72 coaler ,a V/STOL plane that i have in the plans

the only difference is that the coaler uses jet engines

a_s10.jpg

a_s11.jpg

Completed, uploaded and sent to beta tester.. if nothing gets reported as a "must fix".. it might be released as early as tonight with the demo mission, "early delivery".. wink_o.gif

How did you got it to fully work ? With rotating blades, animated landing gear etc ?

Only with Oxygen Light for OFP ? I thought the selections/animation/lods were different...

Does it self-shadow or not ?

Congrats for the good work

apperently it does self shadow on the second lod, I never seen it but my beta tester got a screen of it. I dont understand that yet, I do understand how to get it to shade diffrent objects.

Check my thread other thread (Realised now this should have been merged or moved..) anyway, just download. Plain o2 light used, no magic.

with the released verion i get self shading on the first lod too....

but i have no clue how or why....