Sign in to follow this  
Overdosed

Nightvision

How do you svitch on nightvision? I tried enter - there is no option, V dosent do it either...so how do i switch it on? I have it in gear menu. Sorry for my stupidity. crazy_o.gif

Also you have to have NV goggles in your inventory.

Ignore this post as i'm a stupid moron who don't read full posts...... whistle.gif

Mine works but have another question.

Any way to adjust the night vision's brightness (Not the whole game just NV)?

Also when u switch on NV give it some time!!!!

it takes a while to adjust- just like your eyes do in real life!

Try wearing NV googles in the middle of the day and walking round, always good fun wink_o.gif

M8, if you got nades in your gear then just switch to it ("f") and "fire" it with your default fire button (Mouse button 1).

When you install a game, please read through the setup controls and play the tutorial. These simple things are not difficult to find at all if you'd put a few minutes into it.

I have nades and i CANT switch to them by F, neither by mousewheel. I dont get it. mad_o.gif

p.s.: i did play tutorial and i have read the manual twice.

I have nades and i CANT switch to them by F, neither by mousewheel. I dont get it. mad_o.gif

p.s.: i did play tutorial and i have read the manual twice.

then look at your controls what you assigned as a button to switch firemodes. Default would be "f" but it seems you reassinged that one.

I didnt remap any keys. If i press F, it just changes from semy to burst. I have grenades but cant throw them. crazy_o.gif

Don't stop pressing F until you reach grenades. Be sure that you have grenades.

If you press F it will toggle these:

semi => burst => hand grenade.

If you have a grenade launcher on your gun then this the way to switch to that too.

I'd honestly hope BIS gets rid of this system and uses the numbers like traditional FPS games cause it's annoying... (except for burst and semi ofcourse).

Why start a thread for this when you can check your controls?

There was a bug in the demo, dunno if it was fixed in 1.04, where you sometimes couldn't select grenades.

If you press F it will toggle these:

semi => burst => hand grenade.

If you have a grenade launcher on your gun then this the way to switch to that too.

I'd honestly hope BIS gets rid of this system and uses the numbers like traditional FPS games cause it's annoying... (except for burst and semi ofcourse).

Quite true. When having G36, two types of grenades (east and west), smokegrenades (green and red) Ther is lots of "f" to be pressed when swithcing from burst to semi...