Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

SciFi Project: UNICON warfares

Nice, but you've forgot something. How about some landing gear? You can't have the engines running forever you know tounge2.gif as soon as you shut them down I guess it will fall onto the ground.

Maybe D@nte's using a super-symmetry quantum singularity technology which enables a gravitational equilibrium between the centre point of two objects of un-equal mass - thus negating the inverse square law of gravity.

Quite clever, wish I'd thought of it myself.

confused_o.gif

Maybe D@nte's using a super-symmetry quantum singularity technology which enables a gravitational equilibrium between the centre point of two objects of un-equal mass - thus negating the inverse square law of gravity.

Quite clever, wish I'd thought of it myself.

confused_o.gif

the problem is just that you need something below the transport that pushes it upwards, something like magnetism. The problem is just that it's a bit hard to place such things over the entire planet. so if there aren't anything that pushes it up form below the force has to come from above creating a pressure under hoverer equal to it's weight. Therefor u need an energy source in the vehicle. A landing gear would be very practical tounge2.gif

well, consider it like this. landing gear is easy to make, looks good and makes it more realistic. and you do wanna keep some level of realism right.

I love youre design. Do you have any designs for the other troop transport? How about a similar design but instead there are 2 guns on the side that can clear out the front and side but have a dead corner towards the rear. And the troops have to exit on the rear or on the sides.

And for the mecanisme for the hoovering: make it simple. There is an antigraviton emitter inside and it land on its belly. No gear to support it.

How about something like a dunebuggy (or hoover buggy) that is ment for fast atacks and recons. The guns is infront of it and the driver is on the rear and above the gunner like in a cobra but wit a handgun like the mg 249/ pak, if you get the idea

Quote[/b] ]And for the mecanisme for the hoovering: make it simple. There is an antigraviton emitter inside and it land on its belly. No gear to support it.

yeah, this is also my idea. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]How about something like a dunebuggy (or hoover buggy) that is ment for fast atacks and recons

i try to find a good idea, but for the moment, not good results. sad_o.gif

i would try with as reference the citroen concept car c-buggy. smile_o.gif

http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive....-lg.jpg

NICE.. notworthy.gif wonderd what was happening with

"wip of a transport of troop" the 1st one i loved that. ?

also question for you? wont it more tricky getting 3ds models into arma model editor? wasent there lots of extra trouble trying to get 3rd party models working in Oxygen for flashpoint?

getting 3rd party models in oxygen isnt hard at all....

besides that im im pretty sure he cant answer you the question if its hard to do that for the new oxygen wink_o.gif

well, consider it like this. landing gear is easy to make, looks good and makes it more realistic. and you do wanna keep some level of realism right.

Just make it nuclear powered. Then you don't have to turn the engines off for the forseeable future. wink_o.gif

Daniel @ Mar. 29 2007,23:36)]

Just make it nuclear powered. Then you don't have to turn the engines off for the forseeable future. wink_o.gif

what if it gets blown up then tounge2.gif ? then we got lots of damage to environment and humans. in the nuclear powered subs they got a guy that sits at a single button, protected by lots and lots of armor. his only task is to shut down the nuclear reactors if he thinks the sub will sink or blow up. are you gonna have one to watch the one it that little APC tounge2.gif ? would be much more effective to just use normal fuel and shut down the engines.

The guy is trying to do Proper sci fi & it sounds now like its getting the piss taken out of it.. So ill chip in ! rofl.gif

what about a Joe Cell.. Browns gas generator?

http://www.joecell.com.au/

Aparently if you plug the tail pipe back into the cell you get an extreamly long cycle of fuel "water"

here's another concept you can use a simple hydrogen system, i personally have tried this & it works but you need a few of them to run an engine id say.. not sure how many though http://water4gas.com/

in fact, the story take place in a fictive world, so they have a fictive energy. you can imagine an other planet. maybe, it can have no fossil energy, but some others. (gaz, etc) smile_o.gif

now the troop carrier has 4 little landing gears.

btw: the army of the cities state will have 2 parts:

btw: the army of the cities state will have 2 parts:

- fast attack troops (Anath fast tank, Anath fast apc, Eshmun medical vehicle etc)

- heavy attack troops (Baal heavy tank, Baal heavy apc, etc)

the UNICON consortium will have its own troops: robotics soldiers, UNI-troops, legion-troops. smile_o.gif

and now the name of the planet is Letavia (this name is an ancient name of my "country")

yay yay.gif BTW hydrogen engines would be my choice for stealth vehicles since they barely make any sound at all. saw that on discovery. Honda had made a hydrogen car prototype and there was no sound at all. Not even at start and then it just started going forward (there must have been ghosts pushing it I tell ya)

2 wip:

an individual house and a fast flying troop carrier of the army of Letavia. the vehicle still need a landing gear and some other parts. the house need windows and details.

wip1sm1.th.jpg

wip2dj1.th.jpg

That roof looks rather funny. Like some... weird house or something. Make them straight, and with a more triangle like shape. Like jet fighters.

Quote[/b] ]That roof looks rather funny. Like some... weird house or something. Make them straight, and with a more triangle like shape. Like jet fighters.

no, i like the actual shape.

I like the shape too. It's your dream, mate...make it how you want wink_o.gif

Abs

I like the shape too. It's your dream, mate...make it how you want wink_o.gif

Abs

totaly agreed, i have many dreams of making addons i want, just i dont no how sad_o.gif

Plus i think this mod has a lot of potential. Good Luck thumbs-up.gif

Daniel @ Mar. 29 2007,23:36)]

Just make it nuclear powered. Then you don't have to turn the engines off for the forseeable future.  wink_o.gif

what if it gets blown up then tounge2.gif ? then we got lots of damage to environment and humans. in the nuclear powered subs they got a guy that sits at a single button, protected by lots and lots of armor. his only task is to shut down the nuclear reactors if he thinks the sub will sink or blow up. are you gonna have one to watch the one it that little APC tounge2.gif ? would be much more effective to just use normal fuel and shut down the engines.

Nope, the operators that can SCRAM the reactor are just normal operators in a normal smoke sealed room. tounge2.gif

Anyway, havn't you seen Thunderbirds? In the future everything is nuclear powered! The Tracy family has an atomic oven!

2 wip: I like it verry dif looking,

But i loved the old one.

which old?

thx mates, for your comments and support smile_o.gif

Hey i love that new design for the troop carrier makes me think of a rollercoster ride. but this ride has bombshells biggrin_o.gif . Also (not that it is a bad thing) it looks like some sort of urban police squad car, not realy military more civilian protective force

Where are you from then, letavia sounds very familiar.