Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

SciFi Project: UNICON warfares

Quote[/b] ]and if i can find some other futre (cool) armor ill post it k?

yeah sure.

for the soldiers, i don't know how they will be. i wait to show how is the position in the new oxygen. the Golkan soldier will be an alien, i have already 1 idea. smile_o.gif

the Helel reco fighter is done (not the interior because i don't know what i could do)

helelacn3.th.jpg

Nice D@nte!!!!!! For the interior watch star wars or something right now and find it out. (if you want)

Quote[/b] ] For the interior watch star wars or something right now and find it out. (if you want)

yeah, that could be an idea wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] For the interior watch star wars or something right now and find it out. (if you want)

yeah, that could be an idea wink_o.gif

Or you could check out the cockpit for the F-35 or F-22 and extrapolate from there whistle.gif

The puddlejumper from Stargate seems to have a nice futuristic/scifi/alien/humanoid cockpit too.

yeah, it's also a good idea. but i don't want a lot of buttons, with a lot of lights. i prefer the sobriety smile_o.gif

i made some changes, now the textures are less bright, and the details are more visible. i would use this method for the other vehicles. smile_o.gif

helelgv3.th.jpg

thumbs-up.gif I think that looks perfect!

Keep it up biggrin_o.gif

Abs

wow. lol, unreal. Looks like a picture of a real life model.

Im sure it was alot of work to get a final product to look like that, very good looking.

Looks good dude smile_o.gif

I guess if your looking for any critiques, only thing I notice is the front end seems could be a little darker to match the rear end more, although its just an observation - considering the scope of your project, if it was me id call it ok, really dependant on how particular you want to be on what is really a standard "truck" for the mod wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] I guess if your looking for any critiques

yeah, thx for your criticism wink_o.gif yeah, in fact i think that it's problem with the specualr map. crazy_o.gif i must to understand why this f...... part is like that. tounge2.gif

Arrrrrr, I'm a pirate and arrrrrr, I really do like your work. The robots might be very useful for my next project, which will be a very fictitious single player campaign, where robots have begun to think for themselves etc.

And can we have female looking robots too? biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

lol rofl.gif sorry finally i won't keep these robots; because i'm really interested to make cyborgs instead wink_o.gif but i can finished one, if you are really interested. wink_o.gif

Hey, cyborgs would be cool too. ^^

I was looking for some kind of robots which have the features of a human body, yet are distinguishable as mechanical beings, similar to crash test dummies or the robots in the movie "I, Robot".

is it possible to animate this kind of character in Arma; i mean the neck. because his neck is not straight like the humans ones. huh.gif

gok1sq1.th.jpg

Quote[/b] ]wont be a prob if you use linear fallofs /wheigting

what!!? huh.gif what do you mean by "linear fallofs /wheigting"? tounge2.gif

oxygen has a feature that is called linear fall-of..

you can use it to give selections a different wheighting.

its essential for smooth movements of limbs