Sign in to follow this  
simpson

Skins Multicam

is it me or that jacket of the 3rd pic is full of playboy bunnies ? rofl.gif

I think they need to be de saturated a little to be honest, i've got a Multicam boonie and some multicam trousers that i use at work and they are faded down some.

But these skins are my uniform of choice now...

good work.

offtopicJahve.jpg

* The image should read "BIS Forums after Jahve spams that god-damn .GIF everywhere he possibly can" but the dimensions of the image prevented me from fitting that all in *

The one time I posted a pic as a post, I was given a +1WL.

I wonder if this will happen for others as well who do it MORE than once.

Of course I would never question the modding outloud here, im just talking to myself.

Great multicam btw.  thumbs-up.gif

great multicam will you be doing any winter camo at all ?

@ jahve thing maybe it shuould look like this

spamjahvero7.jpg

Stop posting pics like that and get back on topic or we'll start handing out PRs.

sorry for refereshing such old topic, but i found info that this camo was bought by Polish border-guards in mountain area :]

i thought it is "civilian" camo

just small info that surprised me smile_o.gif

sorry for refereshing such old topic, but i found info that this camo was bought by Polish border-guards in mountain area :]

i thought it is "civilian" camo

just small info that surprised me smile_o.gif

The Polish stuff is apparently a non-licensed copy, similar,

but not identical, to "real" Multicam.

Yeh your right a 'similar version' was adopted by GROM awhile ago and it appears to be slowly getting around to other units. Good to see.

Sorry for bringing back such an old topic but I have to say that.

As you all already know it is EXTREMELY hard to put a Working Universal Camoflage into a game.

It is because it's only a texture, not really affected by different weather conditions even with modern virtual technologies. (Oh yeah it's still 32-bit)

Multicam is great camoflage, it is way better than ACU (both are universal ones). And it looks better. I think that nowadays US Rangers use it. Also Polish forces like border guards or GROM have it.

In terrain like Afghan you are invisible and I saw many pictures which drove me crazy because I couldn't find a guy (later it turned out he was standing about 10m from camera...)

And about addon. It is way too dark. The Multicam is more tan than wdl...

And for everyone that thinks that Multicam is useless I suggest to wear bright red uniform with bullseye on chest and head.