Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Presents: ArmA Coop Nights!

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>6thSense.eu Presents: ArmA Coop Nights!</span>

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>[*] Are you a mature and serious Coop Player?

[*] Can you listen to orders and/or give them as TeamLeader?

[*] Do you like to play with others that are like you?

You are at the right place! Welcome to 6thSense.eu ArmA Coop Nights!

Every Wednesday Night from 19:00 CET untill whenever ppl feel the need to quit..

Want to be part of it? Visit our <span style='color:RED'>ArmA Coop Night Wiki</span></span>

6thSense.eu Mod Is now required. Please check if ur up2date before joining, thanks!

We hope to see many of you, next Wednesday(s) wink_o.gif

yay.gif Outstanding. You can count me in. The 6THSENSE mod is great and the server is a great place to run coop missions with good people.

Feb 14th is Valentine's Day. Are you all without girlfriend's or what!?!?

"Sorry honey, can't have a romantic dinner with you tonight because I have a date on Sahrani Island with an M4 ACOG..."

*bitch slap*

inlove.gif

Feb 14th is Valentine's Day.  Are you all without girlfriend's or what!?!?  

"Sorry honey, can't have a romantic dinner with you tonight because I have a date on Sahrani Island with an M4 ACOG..."

*bitch slap*

inlove.gif

rofl wink_o.gif Romantics are only needed after bedtime and before getting up for work... right? whistle.gif

try to explain that to the person who in the end is the one who decides if the romantics are going to happen at all whistle.gif

I guess I'll pop in around 10pm because I love to play with some more on co-op biggrin_o.gif

You will see me on the sundays for sure, wednesdays are for my girl smile_o.gif

try to explain that to the person who in the end is the one who decides if the romantics are going to happen at all whistle.gif

I guess I'll pop in around 10pm because I love to play with some more on co-op biggrin_o.gif

Haha wink_o.gif

Nice m8, looking forward to Victory, together  pistols.gif

We might add in some day of the weekend so we can join forces with our American Friends aswell thumbs-up.gif

This is good news.

We love coops  pistols.gif

Nice smile_o.gif Cu around... just a few hours left wink_o.gif

To those that were/are there: Thanks for coming!

It is/was a fun evening, altough some moments were a bit unclear and we had to quit a mission due to a mission/scripting bug.

We're sure this will improve smile_o.gif Especially with the upcoming v1.05 patch, which will aswell improve the immersion. (Damn MP bug with nearly no other visible or audible player weapons fire)

At the end (atm) we tried a concept mainly new to most of 6th Sensers, but probably more known to others... Operation Lichen by Jinef... Where we were leading multiple platoons and squads, of which most AI... Altough this is not our main gamestyle, it was fun none the less!

We had about 16 people in general with peaks to 20 if im not mistaken (Not really Wicked, but a good start biggrin_o.gif).

I guess 14 Feb was for the  inlove.gif more than it was for the  pistols.gif  hehe... Hope to see more of you lads next time  thumbs-up.gif

See you guys next week, and of coarse anyone is welcome at any other weekday aswell!

Sooo Cu Tonight Again m8s....

Remember, ur all welcome as long as you fullfill the requirements mentioned on the 1st post/wiki  thumbs-up.gif

Last week we were testing some gamemodes and discussed some things about them on the Coop Night, but we plan not to test things or followup discussions on our Coop Night Tonight, and in the future aswell, for obvious Reasons; we all come to play! Discussing and testing something we can do in the week smile_o.gif

im going to try the operation nomad arma.si coop tonight, but count me in for next week onwards.

im going to try the operation nomad arma.si coop tonight, but count me in for next week onwards.

Roger that m8, looking forward to meet you!

26 Players and rising atm! Move in, we need Reinforcements, over and out  pistols.gif

No Lag, Low Ping, High Server FPS, good Throughput

Server and TS info in the first post

Anyone is also welcome to our usual daily coop play of coarse, Info Here

Was there about 11:45 and the server was empty pistols.gif Part-timers! biggrin_o.gif

Hope to catch ya next time. smile_o.gif

Was there about 11:45 and the server was empty  pistols.gif  Part-timers! biggrin_o.gif

Hope to catch ya next time.  smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif Hope you were checking the right server then m8... 6thSense.eu Coop Night.

I left at 0:15 CET and there were still 20 players in a fresh mission biggrin_o.gif Guess ur in the UK? tounge2.gif Still I thought I heard they played very late smile_o.gif

Anyways, hope to see you next time for sure pistols.gif

Yeah, I'm UK so I guess I was on at 00:45 CET. Perhaps I got the wrong server; there were at least two 6thSense.eu servers running.

Doh!

Yeah, I'm UK so I guess I was on at 00:45 CET.  Perhaps I got the wrong server; there were at least two 6thSense.eu servers running.

Doh!

6thSense.eu 01 (PUB)

6thSense.eu 02 (PASS+MOD, goes down at CoopNight)

6thSense.eu 03 (PUB+MOD)

6thSense.eu CoopNight 01 (and a backup ready if nececairy)

biggrin_o.gif

Cu Next time and otherwise anytime in the week ur welcome aswell of coarse

Looks like the community it self will need big coop missions then ...

icon_rolleyes.gif

waiting for BIS to give more inspirations.. know what i mean?  wink_o.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

waiting for BIS to give more inspirations.. know what i mean?  wink_o.gif

New, Big Missions... Always Welcome, especially from you Bravo6 (Ur OFP Missions inlove.gif)... If I wasn't too old back then I would almost say you were my childhood hero ROFL smile_o.gif)

No idea what ya mean about the inspirations though... If you mean that you have little inspiration due to gamebugs et all...

I don't feel this way wink_o.gif We already could live with the status of 1.02 (KNOWING there would become a patch), but especially after 1.05 I can't name 1 single reason why not to make missions or why inspiration would be low :P

icon_rolleyes.gif

waiting for BIS to give more inspirations.. know what i mean? wink_o.gif

New, Big Missions... Always Welcome, especially from you Bravo6 (Ur OFP Missions inlove.gif)... If I wasn't too old back then I would almost say you were my childhood hero ROFL smile_o.gif)

No idea what ya mean about the inspirations though... If you mean that you have little inspiration due to gamebugs et all...

I don't feel this way wink_o.gif We already could live with the status of 1.02 (KNOWING there would become a patch), but especially after 1.05 I can't name 1 single reason why not to make missions or why inspiration would be low :P

What would inspire me to make some awsome missions would be to at leaste have these things: Battleship/Carrier, Animals, Chinook, Resistance Fighters which look like resistance, and much more huh.gif i guess we cant have everything sad_o.gif

I would of liked [West,East,South,Res,Civ] groups

Please let's not make this thread a topic for reasoning when ppl would make large cool missions smile_o.gif Besides, nearly anything you mentioned is, will or can be made by the Community....

But nice to know smile_o.gif

6thSense.eu Mod Is now required. Please check if ur up2date before joining, thanks!

We hope to see many of you, next Wednesday(s) wink_o.gif

Soooooooooooooooo... It's Wednesday Again... Coop Night m8s   pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif

Hope to see many of you tonight! And please do not forget, the 6thSenseMod is now a required Addon, ALSO for the Coop Nights:

(Current mod = v0.55,  350mb download)

6thSense.eu Mod Is now required. Please check if ur up2date before joining, thanks! (Remember the mod has an update feature which basicly is clicking a few buttons to get back up2date biggrin_o.gif)