Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-1945: Patch 1.08

Quote[/b] ]The only disappointing thing is that the U-99 submarine's gun can't fire...

This is not even liberation addon wink_o.gif

Bugs that are need to be fixed:

-You need to decrease machinegunner´s speed.He runs too fast!

-If I throw a grenade from crouch or prone posittion, the grenade just falls under me and thats all!Same as AI soldiers, they are trying to throw a grenade from crouch/prone position but they just kill themselves.

What you can add:

-Female Russian Sniper! biggrin_o.gifpistols.gif

BTW:Sry for my crappy english, still learning, hope you understand wink_o.gif

-If I throw a grenade from crouch or prone posittion, the grenade just falls under me and thats all!Same as AI soldiers, they are trying to throw a grenade from crouch/prone position but they just kill themselves.

Yep. there's a small mistake. use old \LIBMOD\lib_scripts\rus_inf\gren.sqs script is you want and wait for the fix smile_o.gif

finally i prefer with the BIS voices, is it possible to add them again?

i don't know. anyway it won't be simple wink_o.gif

ok, it's not a problem. I'm going to be accustomed wink_o.gif

excellent mod. nice job. love it very much. i think there's one thing needs to be fixed: it takes longer time to take weapons and/or ammo in prone position than in standing position.

Quote[/b] ]-Female Russian Sniper!

female russian snipers would be nice... whistle.gif

First things first: thank you for this mod. I like it a lot.

I can not really find out what is wrong, but the movable regimental gun seems the cause of a crash in OFP. Has anyone had the same experience.

You mentioned a (normal) regimental gun in the announcement. I can not find it. The two types of movable regimental guns are easy to find. Maybe I am missing the obvious.

I would like to try the artillery script for the regimental guns against the german mortars I have in my mission. My Maxims repulse the first wave of german attackers, but then the german mortars zero in on the defenders. Very deadly mortar strikes. I am standing on the hill and can see the puffs of smoke from the mortars at 2 kilometers. Damn, I can plot them on the map. Counter battery fire please.

Greetings.

Quote[/b] ]but the movable regimental gun seems the cause of a crash in OFP. Has anyone had the same experience.

Yep. known bug. and i even kno w the reason (it's ofp's bug originally smile_o.gif. It was fixed ( i hope smile_o.gif) for 45mm movable gun, but regimental gun is still a bit raw sad_o.gif. that's not the only bug with it - thus normal regimental gun (where did you see it in the news ? wink_o.gif) will be at least added.

Quote[/b] ]I would like to try the artillery script for the regimental guns against the german mortars I have in my mission.I am standing on the hill and can see the puffs of smoke from the mortars at 2 kilometers

First - your mission design is wrong smile_o.gif Mortars were always placed in some hollows or behind hills - so it was impossible to get them with regimental guns in reality wink_o.gif

Anyway it's too difficult to add normally working indirect fire for Reg. gun - thus it was not added. Do not expect it in the upcoming fix, but fill free to use your own simplified scripts smile_o.gif

Anyway 10x for report - you are welcome to report any bug you saw. it will help us to make this product finished.

Ok you are right. The dutch mortars at the Grebbeberg (the hill) were in pits behind the second line shooting over a wheatfield in a wooded area. The germans were using heavier artillery from (behind) the opposing hill.

I only know of one german battery being caught in the open field to close to the dutch lines. The other incidents were with direct firing 3,7 cm PAK being destroyed.

Oh nice...a new Patch smile_o.gif

Download now and test it now yay.gif

Good news: seems like upcoming patchfix will be more like a new patch smile_o.gif - there will be soviet BT-5 included.

hey, do I just need to download the 30mb demo, then patch it to 1.7 then 1.8? huh.gif

thanks biggrin_o.gif

yes, sorry, I thought maybe you had released something else as 1.0 as it says the demo was released 2 years ago confused_o.gif

The mod is awesome. It's just perfect.

But I have a little problem with mp40s. When I shoot out all the magazine without reload to end first time, everything seems to be fine. But when I shoot out the second to 0, the sound of firing keeps going. Then I move but the "soundspot" holds in the place where the last shot was.

And it firing and firing and firing..

For info: I have Duron 750 with 256Mb Ram.

Privet iz Rostova-na-Donu )) Spasibo za luchshiy mod dlya ofp na svete!!

An excellant mod, keep up the good work. However just a few suggestions and a query.

According to this website, www.bayonetstrength.150m.com

All Medics should only be armed with pistols or revolvers.

German machine gunners also have a pistol and HMG gunners should not be armed with rifles but a pistol.

Early war german platoon sergeants should only be armed with pistols.

The MG34 usually had a 250 belt feed when used in the HMG role against infantry.

only for 1.0

ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/lib4145/modref/

search the configs it's not binarized wink_o.gif

Is there any chance that you could create a sort of "Ultimate Animation mod", what I was really thinking of was possibly releasing your Liberation mod Animations that you currently have in a way that they would work with regular Flashpoint Resistance units, though I can understand why you would want to keep them unique to your mod smile_o.gif

Is there any chance that you could create a sort of "Ultimate Animation mod", what I was really thinking of was possibly releasing your Liberation mod Animations that you currently have in a way that they would work with regular Flashpoint Resistance units, though I can understand why you would want to keep them unique to your mod smile_o.gif

ooh, thats a nice idea!

I second that! smile_o.gifyay.gif

Quote[/b] ]Is there any chance that you could create a sort of "Ultimate Animation mod"

There were such projects up to year ago. Frozen for ages due to OFP stagnation. You can't make good replacement mod with Lib anims cause weapons proxies slota are moved and RPG anims are replaced with new for PTRD.

If you're looking for death anims - there're quite a few mods with them relaesed already.  

Stay tuned guys for the new 1.09  patch smile_o.gif There's a good chance that it will be out as usual on 9 may (or a bit later).

any teaers for 1.9?

what will be new in it?

more units or just some changes because of bugs n stuff?

x

fortification pack sounds nice biggrin_o.gif

will the trenches and bunkers be usable on other islands as objects?