Sign in to follow this  
rellikki

Rellikki's stuff

You're gonna need 1.08 for basically everything from now on mate, and there's no reason not to get it.

Great job as usual...my only nitpick would be the camo not lining up that well on some of the vehicles (like the T72)

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Royal Army Corps Sahrani Woodland Units - Update v.1.1 released!</span>

WL_RACS5s.jpg WL_RACS6s.jpg

WL_RACS7s.jpg WL_RACS8s.jpg

What's new?

<ul>[*]Updated textures

[*]Bigger uniform camo pattern

[*]Added groups

[*]More vehicles

Another update again. Been very busy updating all the addons I have made... whistle.gif I added some more retextured vehicles in the pack, Blackhawk, M113 ambulance and Littlebirds. I also made the uniform camo pattern bigger because on the previous version it wasn't as big as it is normally.

Next I will update the RACS Urban troops and then I'll make another new addon to the US side, as per request of my friend... wink_o.gif

Download it from the first post!

yay.gif Nice one with those new woodland guys biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: Nice, a RACS Blackhawk... perhaps as a stand-alone addon you could make a desert-style one as well? smile_o.gif

Incredible stuff Relikki,

If you're updating the urban guys, can you please consdier making a long sleeve guy? Bush hat or helmet, I don't mind - but I think that cam would look so cool in a long sleeve version.

Just my 2 Aussie cents (about USD$0.01) wink_o.gif

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Royal Army Corps Sahrani Woodland Units - Update v.1.1 released!</span>

What's new?

<ul>[*]Updated textures

[*]Bigger uniform camo pattern

[*]Added groups

[*]More vehicles

Another update again. Been very busy updating all the addons I have made... whistle.gif I added some more retextured vehicles in the pack, Blackhawk, M113 ambulance and Littlebirds. I also made the uniform camo pattern bigger because on the previous version it wasn't as big as it is normally.

Next I will update the RACS Urban troops and then I'll make another new addon to the US side, as per request of my friend... wink_o.gif

Download from here!

very nice, but how can i replace the original desert RACS unit textures with urs?

Thanks for the comments.

Quote[/b] ]Nice, a RACS Blackhawk... perhaps as a stand-alone addon you could make a desert-style one as well? smile_o.gif

Well, why not, but they are making a RACS chopper to the Queen's Gambit pack too, so I need to think about it.

Quote[/b] ]If you're updating the urban guys, can you please consdier making a long sleeve guy?  Bush hat or helmet, I don't mind - but I think that cam would look so cool in a long sleeve version.

When the tools come out, I will make long-sleeve versions of the woodland and urban packs. I didn't do it for now because there isn't any good long-sleeve version of the model with a beret for the officer. And the SLA model has those ammo pouches so...

Quote[/b] ]very nice, but how can i replace the original desert RACS unit textures with urs?

Look here. By the way, quoting images not allowed. wink_o.gif

Was my comment posted in the wrong language or sumthin?  wink_o.gif

I was wondering if any touch ups were going to happen on the desert vehicles? I thought it was a great update...just the camo didnt line up.

Sorry, CanadianTerror.

I can try to work on it sometime and see if I can line it up. If there's anything else, tell me. It'll be the last update for the SLA Desert pack.

Any chance of changing  the arm patch  to United Kingdom

on the RACS woodland .. They are the closest likeness to UK troops ive come across ...

racpc4.jpg

Great job

Any update on the tweaked RACS Urban troops?

One of my favorite addons so far, what new features will the pack have?

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

The RACS Urban pack will not have much new. Just a little bit tweaked textures and added groups and that's it.

I'm at the moment working on some new addons. I will post updates when I have done some progress. wink_o.gif

Edit: Of course, if you have any ideas to the RACS Urban pack, feel free to tell me.

and long-sleeved Urban guys! yay.gif

(LOL, I know I asked before Rel, and I know you said no smile_o.gif )

and long-sleeved Urban guys!  yay.gif

(LOL, I know I asked before Rel, and I know you said no smile_o.gif )

When the tools come out whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]Desert M1 and UH60.

Beret commandos

Boonie troops

thumbs-up.gif

Hmm, those are not bad ideas. I'll see what I can do.

Hi,

Good job on your various updates on the FIA, SLA and RACS units.

A suggestion for the RACS urban troops would be vehicles in a pattern similar to that used by the UK Berlin Brigade and the Philippino Marine Ready Force, but with colours more suited to the Sahrani urban environment (predominantly sand/brown rather than grey) similar to this Dutch experimental pattern.

Regards,

Sander

Wow dude, I only just got round to testing out the updated RACS and Desert troops! notworthy.gif

Verrry good work, esp on the RACS, I just love them inlove.gif

HOLY COW that's amazing Rel! biggrin_o.gif

Thanks so much for the long sleeves!yay.gifyay.gif

Just as a 2c request though - could you make them RACS? I think the cam suits them.

No worries if you want to keep them US though wink_o.gif

Great stuff!!!!! pistols.gif

AAAHHHH that's absolutely amazing!!! notworthy.gif Nice job!!!!!

Lennard.