Sign in to follow this  
putinix77

Berliner Wachpolizei

Berlin Police Completed New!!!!!!!!!!!!

bcm2.JPGbcm4.JPG

Can someone please translate into English!?

^^natürlich ist das outfit mehr fiktiv als real... ich würde ja gerne noch mehr ins detail gehen... aber im momment ist das mit den progs ein bisschen schwierig. ich habe mir das ganze auch ohne flecktarn angeschaut war aber nicht besonders begeistert von der vorstellung als steifenbullen durch Sahrani zu rennen.

Ist ja auch eher was für aufflackernden krisenherde!

^^natürlich darf ein steifenbulle nicht fehlen, ich hatte zu beginn auch vor ne art erster mai zu veranstallten, kommt auch noch^^

bis auf den flecktarn und das logo der kappe is soweit alles wie vor meiner haus tür. wer nicht weit von der größten polizeiwache berlins wohnt der sieht auch ein bisschen mehr als nur mal ein paar streifen bullen^^

friesenstr.gif

Im Zuge des kalten Krieges wurde Berlin zum Feld scharfer Auseinandersetzungen und Spielball der Politik.

Im Jahr 1948 erfolgte die Aufnahme eines geordneten Polizeidienstes im Polizeipräsidium Friesenstraße (Kreuzberg)

mit 9.491 Polizeibeamten, 971 Hilfskräften und 2.200 Wachpolizisten.

i still work on it! grr i hate photoshop^^

http://97626.homepagemodules.de/t12f21-ADDONS-UNITS.html#msg144

Good idea....keep it up. I think it's very usefull.

Imu smile_o.gif

And?

Seems some got a lil spoiled, if he likes to do a reskin he should do that, if you dont like it you can always ignore the addon smile_o.gif

If i remeber back in the old OFP days... the fun we had with all the reskins... which were often damn bad... and now we got such nice bases that are very good as bases for many different units.

But probably im bit biased cause i plan to add one more pack to the ArmA "just a reskin" collection wink_o.gif

Echt dufte, ey!

Looks a bit strange with the palms in the background tho.

PutiNix77 is a visionary with global warming in mind.

Soon there will be palm trees in Berlin, there was

no mentionable winter here until now, i see it coming.

Maybe some maniac will model a Berlin island for the

Wachpolizisten in the future, would be kinda cool.

Strafing punks at Kottbusser Tor with an automatic

or sniping hooligans at Alexanderplatz. biggrin_o.gif

PutiNix77 is a visionary with global warming in mind.

Soon there will be palm trees in Berlin, there was

no mentionable winter here until now, i see it coming.

Maybe some maniac will model a Berlin island for the

Wachpolizisten in the future, would be kinda cool.

Strafing punks at Kottbusser Tor with an automatic

or sniping hooligans at Alexanderplatz. biggrin_o.gif

yeahh man good idea, i think my next addon will be a Junky or Killa Harcan from Wedding District rofl.gif

Deine Bilder sind über 100kb wink_o.gif

It's a forum rule, nice looking units though, and I like the badges.

2 things before I leave:

1. Link to forum rules

2. Good luck with all other projects you will/might do!

Regards

wex

wex-q, thanks for reporting the rule violation, but better read the rules yourself:

Quote[/b] ]§17) Report rule violations

If you see a violation of these rules on the board, do not reply in the thread but send a PM to a moderator or use the "Report this post to a moderator"-function instead. Replying in the thread will be considered as spam.

That's -25 posts.

And?

Seems some got a lil spoiled, if he likes to do a reskin he should do that, if you dont like it you can always ignore the addon smile_o.gif

If i remeber back in the old OFP days... the fun we had with all the reskins... which were often damn bad... and now we got such nice bases that are very good as bases for many different units.

But probably im bit biased cause i plan to add one more pack to the ArmA "just a reskin" collection wink_o.gif

I think -SWAT- was referring to some posts from PutiNix77 on armed-assault.de, where he was complaining about Zergs South Korean UH-60, because it's "only" a reskin.

"ich weiß nicht was ihr wollt das ist doch nur UH60 mit neuen texturen weiter nix?"

Link

wink_o.gif

wex-q, thanks for reporting the rule violation, but better read the rules yourself:
Quote[/b] ]§17) Report rule violations

If you see a violation of these rules on the board, do not reply in the thread but send a PM to a moderator or use the "Report this post to a moderator"-function instead. Replying in the thread will be considered as spam.

That's -25 posts.

Wait wait wait. Now, I did actually comment on his work, and added in a pointer to the rules.

You should be happy, but keep the posts wink_o.gif

And?

I think -SWAT- was referring to some posts from PutiNix77 on armed-assault.de, where he was complaining about Zergs South Korean UH-60, because it's "only" a reskin.

"ich weiß nicht was ihr wollt das ist doch nur UH60 mit neuen texturen weiter nix?"

Link

wink_o.gif

If thats the case then ok im sorry, didnt know about the posts there.

Anyway lets see how the final units look and then we can judge smile_o.gif

---

Oh and heres a pretty rough translation of the sentences PutiNix77 requested:

---

Offcourse the outfit is more fictional than real... id like to go into detail some more but im not able to atm because i dont have the tools needed.

I tried the units without cammo but i didnt like the idea of running around as a simple policeman.

---

Offcourse a normal policeman also has to be made later.

At the beginning i had the idea of creating a kind of 1st may demonstration... well that comes later.

Exept the cammo and the pin on the cap anythign is like i see if everyday in front of my house.

Im not living far from the biggest Policestation in Berlin and because of that i often see more than just normal policemen.

---

Link

That is what i meant, thx Fingolfin

But reskin here, new addon there, i like this police units and hope seeing more of them smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]If thats the case then ok im sorry, didnt know about the posts there.

Anyway lets see how the final units look and then we can judge smile_o.gif

don't mind smile_o.gif and 100% agreed thumbs-up.gif

Agreed... they are more authentic now smile_o.gif But could you give the vest a more black or light brown color?

Yeah...they looks better now thumbs-up.gif

Very good work!

Much nicer texture, atleast IMO.

Good luck with this and your other projects

wex-q

smile_o.gif

Very good work!

Much nicer texture, atleast IMO.

Good luck with this and your other projects

wex-q

smile_o.gif

THX Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i try my best....

i whant to release all together in a pack (Berlin-Kalter-Krieg) but now i have to do something

that comes at next: NVA (i work on it now)

f21t12p146n1.jpg

Soon!!!

Offizier-Wachregiment "Berliner Mauer" (Nationale Volksarmee DDR)

DDR Border Patrol "Berlin Wall"

It comes all in one as Berlin-Cold-War-Crisis, if i am clever enough. I never wrote one CPP Config...

just understand p3d changing path with texturep3d.

yesterday i spent 6 hours but no success with CPP, banghead.gif help

f21t12p145n3.jpg

next unit:

orig.jpg

Thanks for info, Puti... i hope someone will build a checkpoint charly mission smile_o.gif

@PutiNix77

these pictures show some armed passport (customs) officials. In former GDR they had+wear different types of uniforms too wink_o.gif

Please don't forget:

+ NPA (National People’s Army of the German Democratic Republic)

+ NVA (North Vietnamese Army)

(btw. why you don't making an new + typical uniform that fits to the island of Sahrani?)

+ NVA (North Vietnamese Army)

But not in german... The meaning of NVA is "Nationale Volksarmee" there.

@SWAT

well, here the language is not german at all and don't forget some abbreviations in common use wink_o.gif

to be right:

former GDR in german "DDR"

former NPA in german "NVA"