Sign in to follow this  
VictorFarbau

I shot the eagle...

Yeah its quite fun to do isnt it? I showed my position several times just because i wanted to shoot one of those birds.

I like the way they fall down tounge2.gif

Hi

I am going to report VictorFarbau to the SSPCA.

Your realy evil sad_o.gif

Sadly walker

Hi

These birds are realy rare and people like VictorFarbau murdering them makes them rarer.

I have only seen one once while flying the a black hawk over some mountains. I wont tell you where incase VictorFarbau murders it. It could be part of a nesting pair.

VictorFarbau should have "bird murderer" as his title till he apolgises to all the birds and twitchers on Saharini

Sadly walker

I second what walker said. This is not something to be proud of and it's certainly not a funny occasion. Even though it's just a simulator, I believe I'm right when I say that animal rights are still in effect. People like Victor are the ones who make rare species even more rare or extinct in the real world, and I only hope that he gets jail or the chair when he's caught shooting rare birds or other protected species in the wild. mad_o.gif

I also frown at shooting seagulls, they have every right to live just as you do. They don't even kill humans like you do in this simulator. The seagulls are better people than you.

@Celery and Walker: if you start taking these things serious then you play the wrong game. Or didn't you notice the countless humans you cruelly killed with guns, grenades and explosives? So don't worry too much about some 2d pixelbirds.

Victor

It's....just.....a....game. Get over it. Jeez, if you wanna do something, join PETA or something, go protest, go climb the mountains and protect the birds. Whining about a bird in a game will only make you look like a tool. What about Moorhuhn eh?

lmao i cannot believe ppl are moaning about the killing of a virtual bird in a GAME, whats next ppl moaning about gunning down unarmed civilians?

maybe we should have a UN and RSPCA mod so we can bring those responsible to justice

lolololololol

OMG!

How dare you to shoot such a poor bird.

We can be happy that there are no bears, deers and sheep on Sahrani, otherwise everybody will post his pics of murdered animals.

Come on, this game is meant to kill humans, let the animals be in peace!!!

nener.gif

@Robert(UK): Of course I do. I am already preparing my speech of defense once the virtual UN troops move in and drag me into the courtroom in Corazol for violating the rich wildlife sanctuary of Sahrani.

Got to love the trolls smile_o.gif

btw I thought there was going to be lots of wildlife in ArmA?? We had snakes, dogs, camels and goats in VBS1, great fun shooting a camel to give u some cover to hide behind. tounge2.gif

LOL I'm not sure I've laughed more in any thread on any forum in years.

I'd also like to add my outrage at the way trees can be murdered in the game.

We need a "The Birds" mod, can you imagine a flock of killer seagulls goin for ya it, getting stuck in plane/chopper intakes turning entire towns white in minutes, it would be hilarious cmon modders get to work :P