Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

OFP:BHD MOD

The biography of the amarican chopper pilot who was shot down and captured, was very interesting, but the name escapes me.

looks nice, i think you make new U.S Rangers & Delta & Somalian malishes with they cars, and some Civilians with Rocks, & Some HMMVW with M60 machine gun, and BHD music, Some burned tires, with UN forces wink_o.gif.

that's many ideas  smile_o.gif .

as far as i know there are already plenty of hummers that would fit the bill and if you want rangers, HYK's newly updated infantry include 1993 rangers which you could use...

as far as i know there are already plenty of hummers that would fit the bill and if you want rangers, HYK's newly updated infantry include 1993 rangers which you could use...

yes man i know, but you can see the pictures, i think BHD team planing to new Rangers & Delta units smile_o.gif .

Thats right we are going to have new weapons, vechanicles, houses, mogadishu island, missions, campaigns etc.

Im gonna list some already made addons that we are going to use in our mod:

BAS Blackhawks [21 MB]

BAS littlebirds

BAS OFPOR rebels, civilians

FischKopp's HMMWV pack

MP 5T Trucks Pack v1.2

Jam magazines

If you dont see any text after a screen like WIP screens or so then those are just to keep people interested in the mod:)

Thats right we are going to have new weapons, vechanicles, houses, mogadishu island, missions, campaigns etc.

BAS Blackhawks [21 MB]

BAS littlebirds

FischKopp's HMMWV pack

MP 5T Trucks Pack v1.2

Jam magazines

If you dont see any text after a screen like WIP screens or so then those are just to keep people interested in the mod:)

hope you keep work on this, and very good to see awesome Addons on this mod Kenwort smile_o.gif .

BAS Blackhawks [21 MB]

BAS littlebirds

FischKopp's HMMWV pack

MP 5T Trucks Pack v1.2

Jam magazines

The 5-tonners could use an update confused_o.gif

Ok, I'll explain something...

for out MOD we are planning to create new units... so new Delta soldiers and Rangers...

For the weapons, bufferin could make them, but now he (and me of course) is involved in the creation of the city smile_o.gif

Thos images you see were taken on the BAS Island... when finished a little BETA we will test everithing there...

By the Way, one of my friend, Viper, will make me speak with someone who were there in 1993... news are coming!

Linker Split

wink_o.gif

Great great great notworthy.gif

If this will be so good and dynamic as DF:BHD you'll be gods smile_o.gif

Shooting from MG in the blackhawk is brilliant biggrin_o.gif

I'm currently working on a script for the 2 gunner from a blackHawk... wink_o.gif I'm the creator of the impossible you know wink_o.gif

Linker Split

I'm currently working on a script for the 2 gunner from a blackHawk... wink_o.gif I'm the creator of the impossible you know wink_o.gif

Linker Split

will the script also work good in MP? wink_o.gif

I don't think, you know that in MP OFP needs to coordinate the movements... so i don't think it would be ok for a MP situation... sad_o.gif

Wow, 2 BH gunners! crazy_o.gif If you can pull that off, that's something new here I think.

Though, if you want 2 BH gunners, think it'll be pretty tricky since I haven't even seen a simple jeep with multiple gun positions(engine limitation wasn't it?). wow_o.gif

mg = miniguns

mg = machine guns

i think the miniguns will be better :P

Wow, 2 BH gunners! crazy_o.gif If you can pull that off, that's something new here I think.

Though, if you want 2 BH gunners, think it'll be pretty tricky since I haven't even seen a simple jeep with multiple gun positions(engine limitation wasn't it?). wow_o.gif

It has been done with tanks i think liberation mod managed 2 MG's on tanks. So scripts of a similar nature would be needed

If I can help in any way... I'm usless at everything but I pick things up fast. And this seems real interesting (Nearly bought the BHD game for xbox tounge2.gif But i had a 360 by then).

I'm okish at basic mission making.

Edit: I've never helped any mod so i thought I'd at least make these crappy little tags icon things.. lol.

Yes I copied everyone else.

bhd2copy0hw.jpg or bhdcopy9js.jpg

Kenwort, since when did 1993 rangers use the ACU Mich, Camelbaks, PAC4 LAM's, et cetera? They didn't... the rangers had M16A2's, not M4's.

This is a fact, as an NCO in my company was a private in 3rd Ranger BN at the time, and told me, when asked, M4's were issued to them around 1994.

I also had the priv. of meeting Chief Durant and COL McKnight, as they came to speak at my school (The University of Alabama) to the Army ROTC Cadets this past fall.

Pretty interesting stuff, although I'm sure you will disagree. Making a mod for OFP is a waste of time, unless you are making it for yourself. Best of luck either way.