Sign in to follow this  
Blake

On His Majesty's Service

**Updated 12.3.07**

co 6 on his majestys service (v1.3)

General Cucombre, chief of the Royal Sahrani Army, has taken power by force of arms from the King and legal government. He's a known communist symphatizer and there is also fear that South-Sahrani nuclear weapons might end to terror organizations such as SPECTRE. Her Majesty's government has authorized MI6 agents residing in the country to launch Operation Kingmaker to rescue the unfortunate monarch from captivity at once.

BRIEFING

Summoned from British Embassy dinner, double-0 agents start the operation near the objective. King is being held in heavily guarded compound, rescue him and eliminate all SPECTRE operatives guarding the area. Confiscate explosives and blow up a hole to make your escape. Find means to transport him to the airport where you are to confiscate aircraft. Finally, bring His Majesty's safely to nearby NATO base in the southeast. Good luck and do be careful!

DOWNLOAD

They should probably be M16 agents, I think M15 is mainly used inside the United Kingdom.

MI5 is home defence.. you are right smile_o.gif although its not a real big problem their both government controlled.... biggrin_o.gif

This mission is very nice. smile_o.gif First time I played it I thought I was playing a totally different game.

Thank you for the kind words smile_o.gif

I noticed some bugs, updated version in the topic post.

Thx for this fun mission Blake. Had a good laugh with squadies last nite. Althought:

***************Warning spoiler**************

As jame bonds characthers there is no gadgets? NV? something? Maybe we didnt progress too much to find out...

This mission appears to have problems with 1.04 (the AI won't shoot agents). I'll wait for 1.05 and see if BIS comes up with a solution.

Err Blake, it had a tiny "bug" in 1.02 also. If you droped your weapon AI wouldnt shoot you anyway, because you would be a "civie". I tought you were aware of that so i never mentioned...

Updated (v1.2). Check link above.

Hi, link not working huh.gif

I had the same problem yesterday biggrin_o.gif

But you can follow his signature link to his coop maps-thread, which includes a working link.