Sign in to follow this  
Comes

Animals

I've found some file in Animals Pbo, Wolf & Rabbit.

Bi have plan those animals in a future release or something else ?

Im really hoping someone will make a Donkey, or Donkey with cart.

Animals play a big part and would be cool to make some texture variations on the existing animals

Im really hoping someone will make a Donkey, or Donkey with cart.

Animals play a big part and would be cool to make some texture variations on the existing animals

That's not a "request" icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm just curious , why they don't finish, that's all ...

But if you want a donkey ....

yeah, Placebo stated somwhere that the animals will be part of a future patch...

when and where is a whole other story though....

but there seems to be quite a lot of stuff in ArmA that isnt "activated" yet...

It would be nice to see the Police Landrover "activated" as well

and maybe they'll add some police guys too?

I guess there is many more stuff that isn't put into the game yet...

yeah.... and my guess is that a lot of it will be activated after 505 releases the english version of the game.

it´s likely that we´ll have a major patch then.

A few common farm animals would be great and if a wolf

ever gets added it'd perhaps form a great base for a dog

addon (at the very least we really do need a few scabby

stray dogs sniffing about the streets on Sahrani!wink_o.gif.

It would be nice to see the Police Landrover "activated" as well

and maybe they'll add some police guys too?

I guess there is many more stuff that isn't put into the game yet...

Not to forget the SLA Millitary Police version of the UAZ ( skin is in the pbo too along with many other things like different rpg grenades )

A few common farm animals would be great and if a wolf

ever gets added it'd perhaps form a great base for a dog

addon (at the very least we really do need a few scabby

stray dogs sniffing about the streets on Sahrani!wink_o.gif.

A few...and then some common farm animals would be more to your liking I'm sure. I think you have taken on more than your share of "scabby strays" in your lifetime Col. Faulkner; it's best really, to disable them in your version of ArmA I think. rofl.gif

A few...and then some common farm animals would be more to your liking I'm sure. I think you have taken on more than your share of "scabby strays" in your lifetime Col. Faulkner; it's best really, to disable them in your version of ArmA I think.   rofl.gif

Are you drunk? huh.gif

A few...and then some common farm animals would be more to your liking I'm sure. I think you have taken on more than your share of "scabby strays" in your lifetime Col. Faulkner; it's best really, to disable them in your version of ArmA I think. rofl.gif

Are you drunk? huh.gif

Don't be embarrassed M8, you're among friends here. biggrin_o.gif

Some dangerous animals, in forested areas, would be great. They will be threats to both opfor as well as blufor.

Usage of guard dogs by the armies will also be nice, like the K9 unit in the US army.

Some dangerous animals, in forested areas, would be great. They will be threats to both opfor as well as blufor.

lol thats just what we need huge bears that run up and maul you while prone biggrin_o.gif

lol thats just what we need huge bears that run up and maul you while prone biggrin_o.gif

"12 O'clock, Bear, 100 meters"

"12 O'clock, Bear, 25 meters"

"OH NO, 1, IS DOWN!"

I just don´t hope that they use a variant of the civillian AI for the animals. That would mean that you could see bears and deer driving around in jeeps and cars they happen to find biggrin_o.gif

rogerrabbit.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

"12 O'clock, Bear, 100 meters"

"12 O'clock, Bear, 25 meters"

"OH NO, 1, IS DOWN!"

rofl.gif

I hope that they introduce some dirty sheep... dirty, filthy little sheep... and I hope that you have to clean them! I could spend all day doing that... those dirty, dirty sheep!

Theres not much use for animals in a military sim except for comedy value... Personally i dont want to be mauled by a pride of tigers while sneaking through a forest to take someone out wink_o.gif hehe

Would have some comedy value though... i forsee maps named "ROADKILL!!1!1!" would be pretty funny to see some random animals flying through the air along Sahrani's roads wink_o.gif

Hunting mod anyone? wink_o.gif

Theres not much use for animals in a military sim except for comedy value... Personally i dont want to be mauled by a pride of tigers while sneaking through a forest to take someone out wink_o.gif hehe

Would have some comedy value though... i forsee maps named "ROADKILL!!1!1!" would be pretty funny to see some random animals flying through the air along Sahrani's roads wink_o.gif

Hunting mod anyone? wink_o.gif

Description

This add-on pack adds a whole new dimension to 3D simulation and training. Having real world animals in scenarios creates the feeling of an even more synthetic combat environment. Watch the animals feed and move about in freedom, plus react to every possible situation especially in combat situations.ani1_pack.jpg