Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

No I don't have the luxury of taking my time I'm afraid, will be going off line for quite some time in the coming weeks/month(s), so I better wrap up whatever I can now and get it out, otherwise it could take a quite some time before release.

again your screenies looking great opteryx thumbs-up.gif

can`t wait to try it out xmas_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Yeah, looks totally awesome! biggrin_o.gif

Thanks mate, the mount you lent me helped a ton! The NODs themselves aren't exactly accurate, but I don't think anyone (except Nephilim :P ) will crucify me for that.

I have a equirerectangular panorama (think that's how it is spelled) on my website here. It is around 4-5 Mb.

hey Parvus

i love your unedited screen of incoming Cold War Crises screen. if you dont mind, what month, time, and weather did you use in editor for that?

Guest Ti0n3r

Yeah, very nice Parvus. Keep posting more of that! biggrin_o.gif

Thank you guyz

@stingfish74: its Malden 31 August 2005 at 7:20 am (no clouds/fog) P.S. 18:20 pm is twilight time

very nice pics all smile_o.gif

Thankyou smile_o.gif

Also does anyone know how I can get rid of the letterbox as I am using "camera.sqs"

Or is there something better to use for taking pics?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">showCinemaBorder true/false wink_o.gif

Thanx but I'm kind of hopeless with scripts.

Would it go into the init field as: this exec "camera.sqs"; showCinemaBorder false ?

Well, I just use:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">player exec "camera.sqs"; setacctime 0.1; showCinemaBorder false

In a triger set to Radio Alpha when I do Combat Photography - Makes time slow down, the camera appear where the player is, and the cinema borders go away at the touch of a button. wink_o.gif

As said before, great screen shot Parvus!

CWC-R team is doing a great job with everything shown so far (imo).

Especially looking forward to missions in the longer grass, as that is one of the things that I really enjoy about arma.

Not to mention for all the combat games I have played in the past, grass was really pointless as it only lasted as far as your draw distance, not to mention AI ignoring it.

Just hope it does not lagg my 6600GT too much, though I would guess not because it does not seem to have as intense shading as the northern Sahrani stuff, (which runs fine) smile_o.gif

Can you reveal at this stage Parvus(or anyone who knows) what the performance is like compared to North Sahrani?

Thanx a lot da rat for the help and all comments. Adding that to a radio command...never knew you could do that which is great. Will give it a try

Guest Ti0n3r

Very nice AAR dmitri. Thanks for posting it smile_o.gif