Sign in to follow this  
xav

OFrP addons in ARMA

IkĺR from the OFrP team managed to import and test a few Frenchpoint units into arma:

VAB apc

Puma helicopter

Transall

yay.gif

But there is still a long way to go, and converting OFP units to arma need more work than expected. Especially without the modding tools banghead.gif

Great. How about the flightphysics on those planes? It is the same like in orginal ArmA¨s planes or not?

great job u guys done here! i wonder how did u guys builded the lods, and the p3d without bis tools!? hope its not top secret...

Looking top, OFRP has always been one of my top 3 teams and the variety of units represented makes for hours of fun in the editor

Looking good so far.  I particularly like the “Camo Daguetâ€.

@ Dec. 06 2006,02:01)]great job u guys done here! i wonder how did u guys builded the lods, and the p3d without bis tools!? hope its not top secret...

The old tools for OFP work, to a degree anyway. We (the community) can't make perfect stuff for ArmA with the old tools, but OFrP are practically there. tounge2.gif

Outstanding work guys notworthy.gif . Please Bis, release the tools now ! tounge2.gif .

Btw, i have a question: Will you add FELIN program in later release?

Thanks guys !

ArmA will be a better place to fight with frenchies around wink_o.gif

Malick

Quote[/b] ]Btw, i have a question: Will you add FELIN program in later release?

All realistic thing can/are supposed to be add. The only thing we are running out is documentation wink_o.gif

And I believe the FELIN program includes the addition of an IR sight to the FAMAS, I don't know if it is possible to realize it in ArmA.

great job, i like very much the textures, especially the textures of the fennec, great improvement. thumbs-up.gif

continuez comme ça. translation: keep it up thumbs-up.gif