Sign in to follow this  
coderdfox

ArmA Photography

Guys, my profile has a nice big pic of me in real life. And my girlfriend, of course. smile_o.gif

Looking similar, but face structure does not resemble your look, or 90% any of us. Only the guy who they modeled it after, and fictional characters will look like "themselves".

It would be nice if we could customise the head model to some degree, but that would cause many problems with helmets, balaclavas and such, so we can rule that out and live with what we have.

The current staff of Piper Protections wink_o.gif

staffzw2.jpg

A: Personal Stuff

smile_o.gif

This is ArmA running at medium settings on my aging S754 AMD64 3700+ rig.

7tw1.jpg

The current staff of Piper Protections wink_o.gif

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2717/staffzw2.jpg

A: Personal Stuff

smile_o.gif

Haha that reminds me of a thing I told a girl on the pub.. I came up with the lie that I worked in Saudi Arabia as a pipeline guard and I got paid for how many people who were drilling holes in the pipes to steal oil I shot. Haha, she bought it.

Nice units!

It would be nice if we could customise the head model to some degree, but that would cause many problems with helmets, balaclavas and such, so we can rule that out and live with what we have.

Don't know with the soldiers, but the civilians have different shape of heads, I've noticed their being the normal size face and the wide, fat looking face, so their will be the possibility to change things a bit

aging?

isn't amd64 3800+ the highest speed they have?

No they have much faster these days. My cpu is an old socket 754 processor, single core. 2.4G.Hz

Haha that reminds me of a thing I told a girl on the pub.. I came up with the lie that I worked in Saudi Arabia as a pipeline guard and I got paid for how many people who were drilling holes in the pipes to steal oil I shot. Haha, she bought it.

Nice units!

Thanks

And I hope the story turned out good for you biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]continued your dynamic destruction walls into arma? smile_o.gif

looks nice, any frame drop?

well i am starting from a low fps, my system needs a bigger gfx card, but having said that even on this spec there is no drop,so lookin good for uk release and optimisations that will bring.

WOW !!!!!....just....WOW!!! My god this game will be something!

2ma3.jpg

4la4.jpg

5up7.jpg

ArmA on low settings, IMO doesn't look as awful as I thought.