Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS Motorized Infantry v3.00 FINAL!

I made me a fresh test modfolder, loaded the rfmi from this release and the weap pack v1.01 and the other needed addons like LLauma heads and the grenades.

Not one error, everything works as it should.

No holes in models, grenadiers work and no error in the menue... so as you guys see im a bit clueless atm.

RFMI v3.00

Weapons v1.01

BD KS Grenades v3.3

Thats the links i used.

Downloaded those files and i have the error (does not prevent to play ingame) so i see in the config.cpp CfgPatches of the rfmi , requiredAddons[] section this :

"RHS_WeapPack_Scripts"

As the error tells that this can't be found, i imagine it is an entry lacking from another config.cpp

I guess this entry should be in the CfgPatches of the RHS_WeapPack_Scripts.pbo ?

So i open it and give a look in the CfgPatches :

Quote[/b] ]

class CfgPatches

{

class RHS_Weap

{

units[] = {};

weapons[] = {...here a list of weapon classes...};

requiredVersion = 1.92;

requiredAddons[] = {"BIS_Resistance", "RHS_WeapModels", "RHS_Weap_Sounds", "RHS_RPG", "LSR_R109"};

[...]

So this pbo's config is defined as the class RHS_Weap , not class RHS_WeapPack_Scripts

And that's why there is an error.

Now if people are indeed using the pbo from the post of ShadowNX , why this error does not appear for them is beyond me.

Excellent

Now a whole selection of brilliant RHS troops. Thanks guys, I can't wait to play missions using these troops and FP ACU troops.

Great Job on all your projects. Cheers

To fix this bug , inside of the Rhs_rfmi.pbo config.cpp change

the buggy requiredAddons[] section and the RFMI should work

without a problem.

Along the wrong entry "RHS_WeapPack_Scripts",

i found 2 more entries in the requiredAddons[] section of the config.cpp that is found inside of the Rhs_rfmi.pbo

that should not be there or not like this : RHS_SVD and RHS_RPG22

There are indeed a RHS_SVD.pbo and a RHS_RPG22.pbo , but the requiredAddons[] sections

of a CfgPatches does not list PBO names, it must list only CfgPatches entries.

There is no RHS_SVD config.cpp , so not CfgPatches entries for it.

for the RHS_RPG22.pbo , the CfgPatches entry is RHS_RPG

So here is the correct requiredAddons[] section :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">requiredAddons[]={"BIS_Resistance","BIS_WeaponPack","JAM_Magazines","RHS_Weap_Sounds","RHS_Weap","RHS_RPG","LSR_R109","BD_Flashbang","custom_head_textures_2"};

While in SP it just throw an error during the loading and after it everything works without a problem,

But in MP the problem is more annoying as it leads to a crash directly.

Thanks Sanctuary, I patched in your fix and it seemed to kill the missing addon messages. Now if only the T-62 bug can be fixed wink_o.gif

To fix this bug , inside of the Rhs_rfmi.pbo config.cpp change

the buggy requiredAddons[] section and the RFMI should work

without a problem.

Along the wrong entry "RHS_WeapPack_Scripts",

i found 2 more entries in the requiredAddons[] section of the config.cpp that is found inside of the Rhs_rfmi.pbo

that should not be there or not like this : RHS_SVD and RHS_RPG22

There are indeed a RHS_SVD.pbo and a RHS_RPG22.pbo , but the requiredAddons[] sections

of a CfgPatches does not list PBO names, it must list only CfgPatches entries.

There is no RHS_SVD config.cpp , so not CfgPatches entries for it.

for the RHS_RPG22.pbo , the CfgPatches entry is RHS_RPG

So here is the correct requiredAddons[] section :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">requiredAddons[]={"BIS_Resistance","BIS_WeaponPack","JAM_Magazines","RHS_Weap_Sounds","RHS_Weap","RHS_RPG","LSR_R109","BD_Flashbang","custom_head_textures_2"};

While in SP it just throw an error during the loading and after it everything works without a problem,

Thanks a lot Santuary! That saves us some searching smile_o.gif

I'd rather just wait for a RHS official bug fix.

Why? You have the solution in front of you.

Quote[/b] ]Thanks a lot Santuary! That saves us some searching

There's still the "GAZ66" RHS_RFMI Models message yet to fix.

Quote[/b] ]There's still the "GAZ66" RHS_RFMI Models message yet to fix.

I get that message too.

Sanctuary, what .pbo tool do you use to be able to make those changes?  I want to try this fix myself but want to make sure that I'm using the best .pbo tool.

GD Mast

Im waiting for the official fix because of this :

Quote[/b] ]

Im waiting for the official fix because of this :
Quote[/b] ]

I may have explained wrongly, so here is a precision :

the MP crash and the SP error message i am refering to will happen

if you do not make the changes.

If you do the changes as instructed, you will have no problem anymore ,

the SP and MP problems will be fixed.

Quote[/b] ]Sanctuary, what .pbo tool do you use to be able to make those changes?

Simple tool to unpbo is Unpbo 1.5

To re-pbo a folder into a pbo file another simple tool is MakePBO1.1

(agood idea when using MakePBO is to click "properties"

and make sure to check everything before creating the pbo)

Capable of doing both unpbo and makePBO and more you can use WinPBO it is a very good tool.

To edit a config.cpp in a simple way, just use notepad or wordpad like any text files.

But despite it is easy once you are used to, if you feel uneasy with this process,

you should wait for the fixed pbo from official rhs source.

Quote[/b] ]

There's still the "GAZ66" RHS_RFMI Models message yet to fix.

Fortunately that's an easy fix :

As there is no RHS_RFMI_Models reference in the new RHS release, to remove the error message for the GAZ66 look into the config.cpp of the RHS_GAZ_66.pbo and change the line

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">requiredAddons[]={"BIS_Resistance","RHS_Weap_Models","RHS_Weap_Sounds","RHS_Weap","RHS_RFMI","RHS_RFMI_Models","RHS_RPG","LSR_R109"};

into

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">requiredAddons[]={"BIS_Resistance","RHS_Weap_Models","RHS_Weap_Sounds","RHS_Weap","RHS_RFMI","RHS_RPG","LSR_R109"};

And no more error message at loading.

why is it that once I am inside the game I dont get the error message that you talk about ?

Thanks again Sanctuary!

Maybe we should invite you as the error hunting bloodhound to RHS?  tounge2.gif

Hehe, yes i know youre far too busy with other things.

Anyway, 8 more hours of work for me till i come home and be able to update the pack, i guess those who are able to fix it themselfs do so and the rest waits for the update.

---

If Kyle See this: If youre able/got time do the fix and update the stuff on the ftp please, thanks

---

applied the corrections kindly provided by sanctuary and the pack works perfectly smile_o.gif although it is true that the weapons seem to be a little out of place with regard to the soldiers hands , apart of that they are really great thanks thumbs-up.gif

applied the corrections kindly provided by sanctuary and the pack works perfectly smile_o.gif although it is true that the weapons seem to be a little out of place with regard to the soldiers hands , apart of that they are really great thanks thumbs-up.gif

Just a lil note bout this, thats not the units fault i think, all our units have it, even the old GRU... i think its rather the weapons.

NX, I got a strange issue regarding the RHS weapon pack. When I tried to add "RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS2GP25","RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS3GP25" to the soldier, it seems no such gun available. Just wonder whether such gun is not included in the pack?

Cant tell you atm as im still not home but easiest method would be checking the readme or un-pbo the weapon pack and check the classnames to see if its there.

For me the JAM version of the AK47/AKMS magazines don't work (taken from the readme included with Weaponspack 1.01) when trying to add them to a unit manually (any unit).

I start with 0 ammo for the AKMS, using weapon RHS_AKMS and magazine JAM_E762_30mag.

The download on the first page was updated with the fixed config.

Well check the JAM issue.