Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS Motorized Infantry v3.00 FINAL!

For me the JAM version of the AK47/AKMS magazines don't work (taken from the readme included with Weaponspack 1.01) when trying to add them to a unit manually (any unit).

I start with 0 ammo for the AKMS, using weapon RHS_AKMS and magazine JAM_E762_30mag.

you have to add _JAM at the end of the RHS weapons.

so for example RHS_AKMS_JAM then they should accept Jam-magazines.

ok Shadow i don't know what file was fixed so i redownloaded all the rhs stuff on the first paige again tounge2.gif

The main pack with the infantry, if you get that all is fine smile_o.gif

The rest is unchanged

NX, I got a strange issue regarding the RHS weapon pack. When I tried to add "RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS2GP25","RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS3GP25" to the soldier, it seems no such gun available. Just wonder whether such gun is not included in the pack?

"RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS2GP25" does not exist, but "RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS3GP25" does.

Quote[/b] ]---

If Kyle See this: If youre able/got time do the fix and update the stuff on the ftp please, thanks

---

Ok, but since the config isn't in the scripts pbo (where it should have been), everyone's going to have to download the whole big pack again.  whistle.gif

It's easy to put the wrong CfgPatches names (which nobody even remembers anyway) in requiredAddons, and unless we get an error message we usually never doublecheck them. I can only assume that none of us noticed the error because of other start up errors that showed up instead. banghead.gif

NX, I got a strange issue regarding the RHS weapon pack. When I tried to add "RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS2GP25","RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS3GP25" to the soldier, it seems no such gun available. Just wonder whether such gun is not included in the pack?

"RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS2GP25" does not exist, but "RHS_AKS74PSO1PBS3GP25" does.

Quote[/b] ]---

If Kyle See this: If youre able/got time do the fix and update the stuff on the ftp please, thanks

---

Ok, but since the config isn't in the scripts pbo (where it should have been), everyone's going to have to download the whole big pack again. whistle.gif

It's easy to put the wrong CfgPatches names (which nobody even remembers anyway) in requiredAddons, and unless we get an error message we usually never doublecheck them. I can only assume that none of us noticed the error because of other start up errors that showed up instead. banghead.gif

Not my idea to leave the config in the units pbo...

Laser already said it was his fault but seeing all the work he does i cant blame him for making mistakes too.

But its such a easy fix that i doubt everyone would have to download again... i mean even with like zero knowledge about this stuff its unpack, change line, repack.

oops,

After re DL'ing and installing this addon, i am not getting a

RHS_RFMI_JAM Requires RHS_RFMI_MODELS error on start up. any ideas? sad_o.gif

Huh, you get a error or not?

Cause you wrote "not getting " huh.gif

Probaly... but if he has all the files from the first post then i cant see any reason why ofp would ask for any models.

But as usual i cant check before im home in hmm 6 hours

Oh one thing comes to my mind, maybe he should try to delete the RHS_rfmi_jam_scripts.pbo as it is unused now, if i remember right i had some face errors when i still had it in my RHS folder... worth a try i guess

sorry, i do that often. type "not" when i mean "now"

one thing i noticed is that when i select these units in group, JAM version there are no soldier textures.

do u think i should just delete the RHS_RFMI_JAM?

ok, i deleted the RHS_RFMI_JAM script.

now when i start OFP i'm getting a RHS_RFMI requires RHS_RFMI_Models error, ? sad_o.gif

Am I the only one who doesn't had no problems with RHS addons? smile_o.gif

For those with probs i can only suggest redoanload the files, check if you got them all, check if you dont have old stuff in there ( best make fresh RHS modfolder as i do ) and then try again.

Configwise they should be fine now.

---EDIT---

AK also had the holes problems but after we let ofp do the autodetect settings again and updated his drivers the holes were gone

Also he had hardware T&L on wich i think can cause errors... but not 100% sure there as i didnt use that for like 4 years

---

Sweet pics mate, did you post them in Combat Photo section?

My only gripe would be that the colours are a bit too strong.

Cant check atm because of the sloooow connection at work  huh.gif

I hope to see more screens of them, think the units deserve it ^^

thanks every, i wanted to follow up.

after reDL'in the RMIF and removing the RHS_RMIF_JAM_ scripts i no longer have errors.

thanks again

Great to hear, there wasnt really anything i could think of to help you with this other than try redownloading it.

Everyone happy then?

Off to the combat photo mobile Batman! biggrin_o.gif

I still get this error

Quote[/b] ]Addon 'RHS_GAZ66' requires addon 'RHS_RFMI_Models'

and I can't find this RHS_RMIF_JAM_ scripts anywhere...  sad_o.gif

Wait a bit and we ( well most know it anyway ) release a GAZ-66 pack that should fix that.

Maybe even today, well see.

But you can also go a page back and look for Sanctuary explanation how to edit the GAZ config to get rid of this error.

And btw, if you didnt use the old RFMi version and only used this new one before then yes you dont have a rhs_rfmi_jam file cause there was noone at all.

I know Shadow is totally clueless when it comes to these things, so let it be known that if you have the old version of the RFMI, either delete ALL of the files (even the ones that aren't replaced) or do not run OFP with them loaded to prevent errors. If you don't, you're essentially mixing two different versions of an addon, which is excuse enough for errors. There's a good chance that none of these errors will have any impact in game, but you've all been complaining so I'll let you know how to "fix" them.

i will say, my RMIF troops are super stoked w/our error now. but i worry about them b/c it's starting to snow in the region of battle, and they don't have winter coats or any winter camo.

tell them to either pump up...or break out the glue sticks and roll in the snow.

I was under the impression that the Soviets do not have a 'winter camo'...pls correct me if i am wrong? ( i may be thinking of desert camo)