Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS release 5 A

Well here is part one of release 5, decided to make two threads as the addons are completely different.

Ok here you get some modern VDV, i dont feel to well atm so i make this short today...

The VDV are russian paratroopers for those who dont know.

Here we go...

Screens:

VDV 1

VDV 2

VDV 3

VDV 4

---

Download:

RHS Modern VDV v1.00

---

Needed addons:

RHS Weapon pack

RHS Weapon pack v1.01

Llaumas facetex2.pbo for the new heads

Download @ ofp.info

And the BD Kyle Sarnik Grenade pack v.3.3 if you dont already have it

BD Kyle Sarnik Grenade pack v3.3 thread

---

Credits & Thanks go to:

- Inquisitor: Editing of the models, work on configuration

- Shadow NX: New Textures and edits of old ones

- Laser: for letting us use his Naval units and parts of other models as workbase, also some of his textures were used or altered.

- Kyle Sarnik: for letting us use his Grenades and helping with the configurations

- Kenji: for help with the configurations

- AK aka. Pavel: for betatesting

- Budulay: for letting us use his boot models and their textures

- Llauma for his heads and facetextures

---

Have fun! smile_o.gif

I love you!! inlove.gif

You said "Modern VDV". Does this mean we will have some other versions too? naughty.gif

I love you!! inlove.gif

You said "Modern VDV". Does this mean we will have some other versions too? naughty.gif

maybe

I´m almost due to get a typers cramp here, you´re releasing sooo much huh.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Maybe this´ll finally make me swap my old RHS East replacements for something else so i can use the new units without p3d errors .. it´s like this > < close.

Darn good work RHS! thumbs-up.gif

edit: Mirror @ofpc.de Modern VDV v1.00

it´s like this > < close.

Hell... wait few days and im sure were there wink_o.gif

Shadow you do know i'm gonna attach you to a pair of your T80's and rip you apart dont you? too much stuff i'm at 400MB+ of your stuff in one mod folder allready when will it end.

great work

HH

I love you!! inlove.gif

maybe

I'd like to hear such hint about another version of VDV, maybe that will be Soviet era VDV...  Oh, that will be what I expect! Although I made some for personal enjoyment, I think your pack would be more expecting! Now besides ORC team, RHS has controlled all of stuff concerning Russian topic in OFP addon packs!

Also many thanks for your hard work and efficiency which give us great pleasure and enjoyment just before the Armed Assault rofl.gif

@Shadow NX damn! chill down a bit, rest for a day and get some sleep man if you are feeling ill crazy_o.gif don't want you to hit the wall and burn out biggrin_o.gif

damn i was thinking nah not much new will happen today but then at night new stuff hits the streets in masses biggrin_o.gif

Yeah i get some sleep now im done, seem i catched a cold or something... huh.gif

There I was thinking there was going to be no release today... well, technically it was an hour after the so called "today" but still.. biggrin_o.gif

A couple of days ago most of the addons were for the west side... Now I'm trying and failing to find anything to match the east stuff huh.gif

wow man These addons just rock and i ever missed the T-72 for FFUR because they just got T-80 and T-90 in the game.(and i think thats your versions lol)

ehm i wanted to ask if this is the releases from Laser (you said he had anything in planning)

or if he is still developing anything "better" like you said

All we need now for complete uberness is revamped Motorstrecki, that would make my week, and dampen the pain of not being selected in the ArmedAssault.eu fiction competition finals. As you can see I have quite a large chip on my shoulder.

...I'll shut up now.

Quote[/b] ]ehm i wanted to ask if this is the releases from Laser (you said he had anything in planning)

or if he is still developing anything "better" like you said

No, you'll know when it's Laser's stuff. The Naval Infantry, Naval Spetsnaz, VDV, Reconnaissance VDV, OMON, and VITYAZ are all cobbled together from some basic kit pieces and the like that were lying around, came out looking pretty good.

Quote[/b] ]All we need now for complete uberness is revamped Motorstrecki,

In that case I suspect RHS shall attain 'complete uberness' soon. I just don't know exactly when, Shadow's handling the releases, not me, or you'dve gotten it all in three massive gluts of Armour, Infantry, and Assorted Others. Because I'm not sadistic enough to draw it out over so many days. tounge2.gif