Sign in to follow this  
lilwillie

To the Addon,Mod, and Island Makers.

Which modders,addon makers, island designers, plan on retooling or designing their projects or work from OFP to ArmA?

I ask for myself and others who enjoy the great addons/mods/islands that are made for OFP. If anyone would like to post their answer here it would be great. It would be a easy, knowledgable way for people like myself who are making a island, or people who are making campaigns to know that if they would like to convert there work to ArmA that the addons they are using now, will be retooled for ArmA.

Thank you.

I hope the Novajev island is converted across, that is hands-down the best map I ever saw for OFP.

Count me in with GDCE. Just don't know when I'll get ArmA.

EDIT: But I guess everyone will do that.

Operation Northstar will not be porting over existing models into Armed Assault. Instead, we plan on creating all new ones to be played with.

Abs

Thanks for the replies.

Anyone else care to share?

I've made a few half finished islands for ofp, so I plan to get myself a DEM of the English Lake District and populate it as a huge English ArmA island/area.  smile_o.gif

I've halted to work on my an-Nasiriyah map the moment I knew about the new terrain editing possibilities that will be featured with ArmA. I will restart the job when new Visitor/WRPTool versions will be available. Probably I will update my already released Umm Qasr map to the new standards.

Klavan

Guest Ti0n3r

spamspam I really hope an updated version of CAT Afghanistan will be released. That map rox notworthy.gif

spamspam I really hope an updated version of CAT Afghanistan will be released. That map rox notworthy.gif

I agree. CAT Afganistan is one of my favorite maps so I hope it is ported over to ArmA.

Daniel @ Oct. 07 2006,13:02)]I've made a few half finished islands for ofp, so I plan to get myself a DEM of the English Lake District and populate it as a huge English ArmA island/area. smile_o.gif

Now that would be cool yay.gif

Most of the work for Conflict Zone MIndanao will be done for ArmA as we are working on Vehicles and Boats who uses several Weapon stations.

First pics of W.I.P. Pics will be showed soon. As we are in a cooperation now with a other mod and we are preparing some work for them too as its similar whats used. Unfortunatly we will wait until we release the first pics of the work after agreement with the other mod.