Sign in to follow this  
xela89

Operation Frenchpoint Release #6

Would Operation Frenchpoint give permission to convert a Puma to RAF Puma HC1 spec and the Gazelle?

Would Operation Frenchpoint give permission to convert a Puma to RAF Puma HC1 spec and the Gazelle?

Passing the question to concerned pple smile_o.gif

I really like this stuff. In my opionion the best mod for OFP.

Only one small bug: if flying a Transall cargo, no paras for the crew if they have to disembark.

Hi, for some reason i can't take off from the Everon airport with the Jaguars and the other planes; i do something wrong apart of use the aftherburner in the planes that have it?. Let's C ya

P.D: This was with & without OFrP units as pilots; put an empty plane on the runway & a E&S Marine as pilot, and then afther 2 crashes i putted on a OFrP plane as unit itself & the thing was the same; crash at the end of the runway againist some trees & bushes.

That you trying to take off and crashing? What were your take-off settings?

Just tested with the Jag... with full power & flaps and using a joystick, I used about 50-60 % (take-off point "realistic", after the taxiway) of the usable runway.

huh.gif

Wow!

Excellent stuff again from OFrP Team!

Just played a little bit around with them and I am completely amazed especially about your huge selection of airplanes. I really love these LGB aircrafts. Finally a powerfull air force for the french troops in OFP.

Couldn't test all the stuff yet, but it looks great!

Just one idea for a possible update of the weapon pack: remove that old BIS grenade from your M4 w/ M203. Please make your own 40 mm grenade which takes only one slot or create a vest for that.

Again: thanks a lot for that!

yay.gif

I have great respect for France (because my family fled France's revolution) if it was not for France America would not be it's own country and I am the nephew of a Legionnaire.

Viva la France(? i thank that is how it is spelled)

Nice job my uncle likes the mod.

There's a grenade vest somewhere, check the weapon pack's read-me wink_o.gif

@RockIslandMarine : it's "Vive .." smile_o.gif

i have abit of a problem, I would like to preload the Milan as cargo in a CH47 but cant get Milan to deploy ?

I have put following code into the Chinooks config,

class TransportWeapons

{

class _w_BIP_MilanATLP

{

weapon="BIP_MilanATLP";

count=2;

};

class _w_BIP_MilanATMPD

{

weapon="BIP_MilanATMPD";

count=10;

};

};

The twin ammo tubes work fine.

But on taking a Folded Milan Launcher from the CH47 there is no "Deploy Milan" in action menu ? Do I need something in "class transportmagazines" for this to work properly or is a script problem ?

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated..

Keep up the goodwork OFrP

notworthy.gif