Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Armed Assault ACU Units

that M4 looks familiar  whistle.gif, liking the m24 and the units aren't half bad either. Oh BTW sopmod block 2 will use the specter DR wink_o.gif dasqaude/me/jackal have it (dasquade made it)

Ok here is my M249! The ammobox texture isn't ready yet!

aaunit36gk1.jpg

aaunit37ru8.jpg

aaunit38yd3.jpg

2 points....

1. There is a problem with the texture on the back of the helmet in the final picture :fps 68

2. How do you get the fps visible on the screen?

3. Stop playing with the weapons and carry on messing with the textures I need to learn more smile_o.gif

(I am finding counting more and more difficult as I get older)

edit: ahh the smilie makes #3 drop a bit down.

the texture of the ammobox needs a little improvment . .it looks like it got drunk and took the "I'm blue, da ba di da bi da" to seriusly . . tounge2.gif

or sled got a little problem with colors . .{^^ kevin}

I don't play with them... I am working on them... ROFL.. I can't see a problem with a texture... DL kegetys DXDLL for these fps counter!

I meant the color of that ammobox . .I dunno it's seems too bright, try darken it a little bit, maybe make it more greenish idk . .or maybe u cant . .*cough* color blind *cough* tounge2.giftounge2.gif

nice, about that pm mine is only better because its just a lsr one with a DR and 7.62mm feed but yours looks good for a first go, i cant texture to save my life so..

Ok I gave the Ammobox texture a strucutre now.. but I will change the color next time... I also change the color of some bagtextures of the soldiers... The bright ones will be oliv next time... Ahh and yes the M4 with M203 is ready...

aaunit39zm9.jpg

aaunit40gf0.jpg

sodier - very very nice & good looking smile_o.gifnotworthy.gif

I don't like the grey M4 . .a bit strange, I told you icon_rolleyes.gif

Whether or not its actually correct is one thing but the textures sure look a lot better. biggrin_o.gif

Why not make some kind of merc force where you dont have to be 100% accurate and just keep on practicing.

Well I planning a complete replacement with ArmA-like Units... smile_o.gif That's why^^ I desert camo unit will be included too! I will rework the humvee, the truck, the abrams and of course all other vehicles even the russian ones... Maybe no one is interessted in this pack because of FFUR what is much much much better, but I will use it for my own then! wink_o.gif

Whether or not its actually correct is one thing but the textures sure look a lot better. biggrin_o.gif

Why not make some kind of merc force where you dont have to be 100% accurate and just keep on practicing.

lol, thats not so easy CT look at mine and SRK's mercenary pack we get slated still, that m4 looks bright crazy_o.gif bright but good and the m249 is getting better

Ok here we go with all available units at the moment...

From left to right:

-Machinegunner (M249)

-Sniper (M24 WoodlandCamo wink_o.gif )

-SquadLeader (M4A1 Elcan)

-Grenadier (M4A1 Elcan M203)

-Rifleman (M16A2 Elcan)

aaunit42le3.jpg

Lol no one likes my grey weapons??? sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Here the LAW-Soldier... Created 1 minute ago! tounge2.gif

aaunit43xp7.jpg

Great! biggrin_o.gif I made them grey because the weapons in ArmA were grey too!

Guest Ti0n3r

Well the woodland M24 looks great smile_o.gif

Here a detailed pic of the rifleman with the beautiful m16a2 with elcan in grey! inlove.gif And the other pic... yeah you see very good tan^^

AA-Unit-45.jpg

AA-Unit-44.jpg