Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Armed Assault ACU Units

So they look like these: wink_o.gif

aaunit01av3.jpg

aaunit02qg6.jpg

aaunit03ge2.jpg

I still wait for permission to modify them (by Jonny) but i couldn't wait to post these pix! wink_o.gif They still need a lot of work in texture and modelling!

Only the west is complete now! Oops i noticed i removed the radio! biggrin_o.gif

Another one? tounge2.gif

They look fairly nice... just remember that ACU ain't green, even if it doesn't fit into OFP, I first thought the camo was KLMK! crazy_o.gif

I don't understand Kevin .. why is the ACU . .green ?

and what does it have 2 do with ArmA either ? I mean why "Armed Assualt ACU" ? huh.gif

Sry guys^^ the ACu will be replaced by tri-color desert tan! Searchign for a good texture!

FUCK! I typed ACU in the topic title! Typo of me! SRY!!!! If a mod could delete these 3 letters!

Guest Ti0n3r

Isn't there enough ACU's out there already? confused_o.gif I think you should put your time on something that hasn't already been overdone. No offense smile_o.gif

lol^^ negative or positive?

BTW: The units should look likt these here:

armahires013lw.jpg

The never ending worker......Sled88  biggrin_o.gif

Respect!

Imu

I hope its only photoshoped, or are these colors the ingame colors from your ACU-Units? crazy_o.gif

I think we should wait, what BIS will give to us, than we can do some work to update or improve the units. smile_o.gif

@sled88, Could you please explain in more detail what the purpose of this post is? You are either (a) smokin summut ya shouldn't be. Or (b) Having a laugh! Or i may be completly wrong and it's just the fact you can't get you're point across. In which case forgive my harshness.

I wanna make the standard Armed Assault Soldier for OFP!

Now the helmet is ready textured pic coming soon! wink_o.gif

I wanna make the standard Armed Assault Soldier for OFP!

Now the helmet is ready textured pic coming soon! wink_o.gif

Oh ok, you have a lot of work ahead of you then i take it!

The textures are mostly done!

I also moved the radio a bit higher! you can see the antennea now! biggrin_o.gif

aaunit04ir9.jpg

Guest Ti0n3r

That's not even ACU, it's BDU wink_o.gif

Edit: hehe nevermind then

I know thats not ACU^^ Like I sais a few post before it was a typo of me in the topictitle! wink_o.gif

somehow i just feel like in a timetravel few years back, seriously you need to work on that lot more, use soem layers for the textures add wrinkles and such will improve things a lot.

So they look like these: wink_o.gif

[im]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5111/aaunit01av3.jpg[/img]

[im]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7852/aaunit02qg6.jpg[/img]

[ig]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1755/aaunit03ge2.jpg[/img]

I still wait for permission to modify them (by Jonny) but i couldn't wait to post these pix! wink_o.gif They still need a lot of work in texture and modelling!

Only the west is complete now! Oops i noticed i removed the radio! biggrin_o.gif

Can you take off your green dxdll config? So we can see the real color of those ACU's.

I think the camo still needs a bit of work wink_o.gif

By the way that are DLEM´s Soldiers that are you using as the base model i think. Those models arent from my ACU SF Pack.

If you wan't it really nice, wait a while with release to fix the stretched textures of the units from the first pic.

And, as chipper said, get rid of DXDLL.

JW

smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hi guys... Now i learned how to model with O2

I updated the old BIS standard Human model now and I have one prob... I don't know the name of the standard bis soldier model in the data3d. Somebody have an idea?

Just seen this earlier topic you posted today! somehow my gut reaction to this "new armed assault soldier" is, It ain't gonna happen son!

This still needs a lot of work. Textures mostly need to look better.