Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Deluxe

Hey boys and girls!

Here we go... The Deluxe Pack for Conspiracies is already finished... So the releasedate will be this or next day! I changed a lot of things... A lot of things which were a critical things in the first 2 parts. So here is a list of the important changes. You will notice some more changes if you play it!

- changed the grass... (now AI can look through and shoot through, as well as you can! wink_o.gif)

- added a new GUI

- melted both campaigns (Part 1 and 2) in one campaign

- translated all subtitles in english! (I always told you i will release a english patch for part 2!!! biggrin_o.gif)

- changed a few thing in the campaign itself

- much better performance in soem missions

- a better viewdistance in some missions...

- I cleared all errors!!!!!!! (except one in mission 5 but it has no influence on the game! Cut i couldn't find the reason!wink_o.gif

download

Ok now the negative thing: The dl-size is about 850mb... but i think it is no prob for real cospiracies fans with DSL! wink_o.gif

condel01iy5.jpg

condel02oa5.jpg

condel03lm1.jpg

condel04su1.jpg

condel05id2.jpg

can't wait , conspirancies 1 & 2 is a classical in OFP ! now in director's cut version ! tounge2.gifyay.gif

Well it was a bit strange with the size... both parts divided got a size of 700megs ca... but this time a filesize of 850... even i dont understand it... i tried it a few times checkt everything for a maybe not used files like screenshots or something!

Because it is not a new game... it is just a remake of the previous 2 parts... further i don't like this pack so much... Bad animations! sry guys... i need fast running zombies for the parts you now...

Because it is not a new game... it is just a remake of the previous 2 parts... further i don't like this pack so much... Bad animations! sry guys... i need fast running zombies for the parts you now...

there are fast anims

The zombies always looks to the left... this looks very stupid! But back to topic please!

About lag what is about this salvatore??

The zombies always looks to the left... this looks very stupid!  But back to topic please!

About lag what is about this salvatore??

ok ok,its your MOD

my english pretty sux,co I didnt understand the thing about lags,sry whistle.gifconfused_o.gif

Sounds cool, i hope i got the time to play this. smile_o.gif

Now it really pisses me off rofl... i tried it 3 times to upload it and it never works lol... if someone could be so kind and give me a ftp server to upload it... crazy_o.gif

Well I am uploading it in this moment but there a a few problems with the connection i think... A release today is impossible... If everything goes right tomorrow!

Well I am uploading it in this moment but there a a few problems with the connection i think... A release today is impossible... If everything goes right tomorrow!

Well done !

If there are Problems ask at http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?newlang=eng i think they can help you to upload.

I look "Apocalypse Now" in TV and wait for 100 % ... smile_o.gifthumbs-up.gif