Sign in to follow this  
Messiah

UKF Major Release

Manhunter, the first can be atributed to having a philcommando addon in your addons folder - his addons have an amazing way of screwing up everyone elses.

the bogged down i've never seen before... the vehicles start off with the front wheels levitated (for reasons to do with the gun ring), but should then drive off quite happily in a normal manner...

the last image, i agree is quite amusing. We had a few bizarre occurances with the MILANs, but never that. Is it something that always happens? Try lowering your visual settings/viewdistance - the MILAN scripts are pretty intensive, and if there's too much lag, tend to have problems.

[edit]

we've also had reports that ACES may not be compatible with the Mcar code.... something worth checking out...

Right ok...

The rovers start out good. They are placed correctly on the ground. But when I get in the gunner seat they give those strange bugs. I tried driving somewhere after they were levitated. But they like wobble into the ground. Then the frontwheels, then to the left then to the right, to all sides actually...

I know about the bis signs. That wasnt the problem, but I had a MG attach script ages ago, that sometimes gave the same problems... Very strange

And yes the milan comes out of the tube each time that way, but then it flips to the correct angle and flies off... Its too bad you cannot zoom the scope on the milan, hitting targets at longer ranges is hard... But I will mainly use the .50 and gpmg versions anyway...

very very very strange... i've never seen this and i've spent today trying to replicate the same thing... it must be an addon conflict that I dont have...

as for the MILAN scope... it was a very hard compromise to get a 'working' scope view with the car class... i didnt want to go down the BW route and make the MILAN an AI only vehicle... this was a sort of compromise.

Not trying to be a pain but i think there's another spelling mistake.

ukf_sa80ag36irn doesn't seem to work, i've tried ukf_sa80_ag36_irn and ukf_sa80_ag36irn and ukf_sa80ag36_irn

None work that i've tried, could you give me the correct one?

ukf_ag36irn

sorry... the readme's were written in a bit if a trance crazy_o.gif

Keep the bug reports comming guys.... oh and the "PUKF are great" replys are also good...

I always loved the Rover...but your stuff guys is better. It's beside BAS the most used mod for me!

Keep up the cool work!

cheers for the kind words... and Like tankieby said, please keep the bug reports coming... luckily it seems mainly spelling mistakes if anything, although still trying to track down the cause of manhunter's problems.

If we are talking addon conflicts then things get difficult... huh.gif

Why.. you ask?!

Because Ive now got 5.7Gb of addon in folder... And Ive tried clearing stuff out allready, the PC addons are gone. But still the bulk of the addons that are in the folder right now I use many times. So tracking down the addon conflict will suck.

Will try again right now...

nice work on the guns and rovers smile_o.gif but the guns would be lovely if you could make an scripts for them all, like your own weapon box so all you have to do is put the ammo box on the map and chose your weapons, like SJB scripts for all his weapons, makes it an lot easy. Plz some one if not UKF make an script for the guns we be vary nice smile_o.gif

we're planning ammo boxes, but in a misc items pack.

Messiah

troubles are over!

It was me being a utter and complete fkn idiot/ noob!

Problems solved! thumbs-up.gif

Messiah

troubles are over!

Give us a laugh and tell us what you did?

Looking really great gents.I am off to DL.I cant wait to see the Javelin fire in top down attack mode,instead of the direct fire mode that is present.

Does it fire top down at any range?

any range...

select target in V mode, then in first person mode line up the target in the little window... then fire away smile_o.gif

Most of the people seem to have troubles doing that, God knows how many people I've seen blowing themselves in MP. Good thing the Javelin though, destroys pretty much anything.

Anyways... good job as always, haven't tested them yet, thought, but if they're anywhere near even the old SA-80 quality... sweet. yay.gif

lol... when we sent the Javelin to VCB there was more than a few occasions in the first few weeks where people were firing them out the tube like a regular AT weapon, and were suprised to see the missile fall out and hit the ground in front of them

Hi, i've worked a bit of a custom Elcan sight texture; now i juts need to do the aiming cross and set it to: Shine in the O2 with the Elcan iron sights dots. I don't know how to do the glass efect (like in the BIS binocular, or in the c8x_m16a4cco) but if the zoom don't screws the shape of the sight, i think that will look better and will give less change impression from aim from the sights than staying in the first person view.

Custom Elcan Sight:

theElcansight.jpg

If you want me to send the .psd texture to you just PM me. Let's C ya

Messiah

troubles are over!

Give us a laugh and tell us what you did?

HAHAHAHAHH!

Well I tried the rovers on a certain spot on the Leusderheide training grounds. And well the terrain is giving bugs on that particular spot. And I didnt realise it till I tried it out with a CBT humvee! banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Talk about being a twat aye! wink_o.gif

EDIT

So now that banghead.gif is solved I can go on and make some Iraq missions. Gotta put all the gadgets on the rovers first though...

Goes off to play with l337 addons! thumbs-up.gif

Gotta put all the gadgets on the rovers first though...

Maybe this would help...

Royal Marine Desert WMIK

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[This] exec "\ukf_wmik\UKF_RMDES.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\UKF_antennaLDES.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\UKF_antennaRDES.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\UKF_camnetDES.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\ukf_redsand.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\ukf_basketDES.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\ukf_iraq.sqs"

Woodland WMIK

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[This] exec "\ukf_wmik\UKF_antennaLG.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\UKF_antennaRG.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\UKF_camnetG.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\ukf_mud.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\ukf_basketG.sqs"

Desert WMIK

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[This] exec "\ukf_wmik\UKF_antennaLDES.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\UKF_antennaRDES.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\UKF_camnetDES.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\ukf_redsand.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\ukf_basketDES.sqs"; [This] exec "\ukf_wmik\ukf_iraq.sqs"