Sign in to follow this  
CameronMcDonald

Operation FacePlant US Infantry v1.00

The LSR weapons just seem to fit in better with Jonny's ACU SF, which goes well with Cam's addon. Hey cam, have you thought about releasing the configs as separate .pbo's, the same way Hayakushi (sp) did with his Modern US Infantry pack? It's the best way to appease the masses, I think...

Why do you need it, you don't have permission from any of the other addon makers whose work you are editing to modify them...

Why do you need it, you don't have permission from any of the other addon makers whose work you are editing to modify them...

I think he can but he cannot release it . .I think it's ok for presonal use , right ? huh.gif

olemissrebel, Please Shut up, I Want this to just play it, not working about it.

I just say: Where I Find these BIS Face Facetex, im not say i want to work about it, i change something about it.

now Where I Find these BIS Face Facetex??? icon_rolleyes.gif

wtf? bis face facetex ? just use the standard bis head model that can be found on a bis unit

Well, well, well, Rebl Man, you can find that on my desktop right about now. Looks good, doesn't it? It's a little thing I've been working on and off. Not yet finished, however, and I'll be backbendingly busy until at least the 18th (I'm moving house, and I have 7 exams).

Well, well, well, Rebl Man, you can find that on my desktop right about now. Looks good, doesn't it? It's a little thing I've been working on and off. Not yet finished, however, and I'll be backbendingly busy until at least the 18th (I'm moving house, and I have 7 exams).

Hmm! I'm intriuged to say the least, Please enlighten us a little more on this subject mr Mcdonald wink_o.gif EDIT= i wonder what rebel man as stumbled upon could it be something to do with this-face thingumijig P.s if it's not could you please explain what that mod does exactly because i couldn't figure it out because of the broken English in the readme!

He just opened the BIS face textures (found in data.pbo or somewhere) and converted them (by PS... it's not THAT easy) to the texture mapping used by Llauma's heads. I know, because I've done about a dozen custom face textures.

Edited BIS texture.

faustfacetest30be.jpg

Yours truly.

dxdshot1161282945ih8.jpg

dxdshot1153508032gy2.jpg

whistle.gif For personal use only, so far atleast. whistle.gif

Quote[/b] ]P.s if it's not could you please explain what that mod does exactly because i couldn't figure it out because of the broken English in the readme!

Enables you to use Llaumas head textures on models with the head model, like the BIS textures on normal units. In short, you can use a custom face texture with the Llauma heads, but then again not with normal models using BIS mapping.

Broken english? I'm insulted. More like your English needs more practice, because any half decent native speaker will tell you my English is nigh on perfect.

BlackScorpion, when are you going to send me those damn things?  smile_o.gif

Btw, I don't use PS, I use PSP X, find it far easier. Though the ones done by Serial Killer are even more uber, and I'm sure he used PS.

Broken english? I'm insulted. More like your English needs more practice, because any half decent native speaker will tell you my English is nigh on perfect.

Calm down their tiger! If you would have read all my post you would have seen this link-face fingumijig It's the readme in that mod/addon that i was refering to!

Btw, I don't use PS, I use PSP X, find it far easier. Though the ones done by Serial Killer are even more uber, and I'm sure he used PS.

True wink_o.gif

Adobe Photoshop v.7.0, to be exact.

CameronMcDonald, Can't Wait yay.gif, these faces like really U.S Army Or marine,    yay.gif   smile_o.gif

True wink_o.gif

Adobe Photoshop v.7.0, to be exact.

I guess Photoshop 7.0.1 to be more exact. biggrin_o.gif

If not go for it - alpha channels on tga files work

with it.

~S~ CD

I'm a little lost here CmcD, Are you working on a mod to replace BIS heads with Llauma's heads or am I off the course.

I think he work on BIS Face texutures, to make it BIS Face FaceTex2.

Well, neither... his goal is to make addons with Llauma heads. Replace the ones that don't have the model atm... and Rebl Man, partly true, he has been in process of converting the BIS faces to fit the Llauma model, too. wink_o.gif

BigRooney - that was the plan... however I'm currently working on an Armed Assault project, hence I really don't have time for this any more. Hopefully there should be some pics of my ArmedA work within the next week or so, depending upon my beta testers. wink_o.gif

BigRooney - that was the plan... however I'm currently working on an Armed Assault project, hence I really don't have time for this any more. Hopefully there should be some pics of my ArmedA work within the next week or so, depending upon my beta testers. wink_o.gif

Cool, Damn you man, I'm still waiting on ArmA here. It really annoying me. Nice to here some projects are already under development for ArmA

Having a slight problem with the faces they are messed up. I have the correct addons, and i have also tried them in an empty mod folder to get away from other addons to avoid confliction. I think these are great but the messed up faces are really a problem. Can any one help ?