Sign in to follow this  
Blackbuck

G36 Pack

thanks there are a few more in the works i will post a list of them all evry soon

my pc says its 100.28 LOL over by .28 idk but i dont think thell mind a whole .28

ontopic thnx very much very awesome work there cant wait always had a soft spot for the g36 weapon and its counter parts cant wait keep it up

the only niggle i have with myself is i can only work in the afternoon/evening because of college which means progress is slower but apart from that they are coming along nicely they should be split into some different catergories such as;

G36 ( C )

G36 (K)Links

G36 (V) Links

G36 (?) Ag36

Accessories should include ACOG, Aimpoint, EOtech, Acog Reflex And Laser Pointer

on a side note does anyone know where i can look for a job in this line of work??

NOW I HAVE A TEAM

Me - Modelling

JW - .CPP Maker

Textures - huh.gif

on a side note does anyone know where i can look for a job in this line of work??

NOW I HAVE A TEAM

Me - Modelling

JW - .CPP Maker

Textures - huh.gif

We are curently searching for a texturer :/

Help us !

Why we need help ?

An adress ? bambi@arma-soviet.com or simply helping_hand@arma-soviet.com smile_o.gif

For the rest, keep your great job helping_hand smile_o.gif You know wath I think wink_o.gif

@Flashbang151

Nice idea, but we need the texturer sad_o.gif

Hm? Is that a real G36 and not just an AEG? huh.gif

Also, the pic is about 10x the allowed size... Placebo will slap ya for that one. band.gif

wink_o.gif

EDIT: Saw you fixed it. thumbs-up.gif

u cheeky sod the orange stays  smile_o.gif

well time for a little update for u guys i guess here enclosd are pics of most of the models that are ok some of which i couldnt be arsed to prt scree tounge2.gif

Download Link

it has nothing to do with a aeg  nener.gif

buuuut

if R.A.M. will go for it, just a little g36e for a match ... hmm ... that would be fun yay.gif

and can i offer a wish?

the long g36e with eotech, ag36 and surefire taclight. ..

best mod around inlove.gif

i think i have one but its a k with an aimpoint aswell is that ok

can u put a anpeq laser on the g36C pls?huh.gif?

to repeat the story of the G36e:

too big!

here another e.version used from specops: (but i like the first pic more biggrin_o.gif )

wish2g36e.jpg

a nice sniper mod (thinkin' of F.E.A.R. rofl.gif )

G36snipermod.jpg

i would like to see it ingame also  whistle.gif

then, here are some screenz of the AG36 (and they should remember u to make a black magazine inlove.gif  thumbs-up.gif )

too big!

but

ag36.1.jpg

ag36.2.jpg

ag36.4.jpg

thank u for ur record ... welcome.gif

go over to bearshare and dl: kollegah - edelpuffkiller

... if u understand german than it would be easy to understand why i want to have a black magazine xmas_o.gif

Looking good Helping_Hand, though you'll be better off editing the texture on the bullet casings inside the magazine, as you've used the ones from the M249 in my pack, and they've got the links textured on them, which they obviously wouldn't have if inside a magazine og a G36 wink_o.gif

i know about the casings jackal they're just there until i sort out the textures wink_o.gif