Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

Eurofighter Typhoon beta

Yes, thanks! Thank helps!

Last thing I need, is the "red"-blue marking on the tailfin under the squadron symbol.

Yes, thanks! Thank helps!

Last thing I need, is the "red"-blue marking on the tailfin under the squadron symbol.

The ensign on the tail would usually be the same red and blue as the roundel that Messiah already posted.

IIRC, the red is always to the left, so it's reversed from one side of the tail to the other.

Think thats it. Less work for me. Or overwrites it the original? If not, would you release please? Looks good!

am i the only one that has a problems with non visible weapons on the Typhoon when using ACES?

overwrites the original, just something i knocked together in 5minutes, removing the editable numbering and logos from the original aircraft in the process.

wasnt really planning on releasing as it doesnt really constitute enough of a change to make it worth while. If someone here decides to compile an addon using all the available skins, then they're more than welcome to have the P3D and textures to add it.

am i the only one that has a problems with non visible weapons on the Typhoon when using ACES?

Do you have any old ACES.pbo versions installed? If so remove them.

Are the ACES.pbo and the EF pbo in the same folder? Try to put them both either in addons or res\addons.

Have you tried different weapon combinations?

Kikill - Do you want to start a seperate ACES thread?

i dont have a old ACES version, they are in the same mod folder (will try to put them in res/addons or ofp/addons)

yes i have tried different combinations.

thanks for your answer.

Did you remember to include ACES_LOGIC?

Did you remember to include ACES_LOGIC?

ofcourse wink_o.gif

i wouldnt forget such a thing....

oh, and yes.. i have controlled it too biggrin_o.gif

Can you show us what you're trying to equip on the aircraft?

ehm... not at the moment....

but it was a mixed load with Mk83, GBU12 (or GBU16), AGM154C and IRIS-T..

also tested with only Mk83, Mk84, GBU16, AGM154C and AA load with AIM120 and IRIS-T

no loads where visible :/

you could say i was testing different A/G loads...

at one time though the plane dropped 1 single bomb and then used the cannon against the targets.

AGM154C also does not show for me on the pylon but does once fired (and hugs the ground very nice on flight to target).

Think the rest that you said do. AFAIKR from my loadouts posted only the AGM154C does not show under the plane.

AFAIK ACES is as much of a beta as the EF Typhoon is.

AFAIK ACES is as much of a beta as the EF Typhoon is.

Read the readme. It's even an alpha.

also tested with only Mk83, Mk84, GBU16, AGM154C and AA load with AIM120 and IRIS-T

at one time though the plane dropped 1 single bomb and then used the cannon against the targets.

I haven't had any issues at all. I have a game logic named ACES_LOGIC, then the Typhoon, and it works with either the default loadout or a custom one.

I suggest (if you haven't already) trying one of the loadouts listed in the readme and see if you get the same issue.

I haven't had any issues at all. I have a game logic named ACES_LOGIC, then the Typhoon, and it works with either the default loadout or a custom one.

I suggest (if you haven't already) trying one of the loadouts listed in the readme and see if you get the same issue.

You are saying you see the AGM154C?

with this new version of ACES, the JSOW bug is corrected. i also fixed some config errors on the kh-25/29/31/58 and agm119 "penguin"

ftp #1

ftp #2

UPDATE : i fixed the B-13 rocket launcher

Panzergrenadier3... what did you modifiy to make the british one? Remember, many of the logo's etc were named selections linked to scripts, so unless you delt with these correctly, you could throw up a few errors

no problems... if i recall correctly, try deleting the selections called:

Num1

Num2

Num3

Num4

Logobig

Thanks, but doesn't work for me. I think, I have to re-insert some cfg parts. Other Problem: The wheels look very ugly. Markings in texture look ugly too. I think that have to be done by modelparts. Going to try more this weekend.

Sorry, have to quit here. The bugs going more badly every step I make. I hope there's someone out there, who can do that. notworthy.gif

Anyone know what countrys have the Typhoon or will have?

I got so far - Germany - Italy - Spain - UK - Austria - Greece.

Are all these being produced for OFP?