Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

Eurofighter Typhoon beta

Online readme has been updated to be clearer, some small mistakes have been corrected.

@Marijus: Follow the link to the readme in the first post

Hey can i use ACE's for my kamov??

This is a great addon btw.. loadsa kool features

Hy everyone,

sorry but i know very little about scripts.

In read me i read "The ILS works by default on standard BIS islands like Nogova. You can also define custom ILS landing points by typing the following code into a script after the ACES initialization."

What does it mean "...by typing the following code into a script after the ACES initialization"?

Have i to type the code in init-textbox of ACES object or what else?

Thank You for Your help

Hey can i use ACE's for my kamov??

Well, that's what it is for, right?

Just go ahead and use it  smile_o.gif

Hy everyone,

sorry but i know very little about scripts.

In read me i read "The ILS works by default on standard BIS islands like Nogova. You can also define custom ILS landing points by typing the following code into a script after the ACES initialization."

What does it mean "...by typing the following code into a script after the ACES initialization"?

Have i to type the code in init-textbox of ACES object or what else?

Nah, it just explains why there is the

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">@ACES_DEFINED

Just type it anywhere in a script or a trigger with condition 'ACES_DEFINED'

could anyone give a typical AGM154 loadout?

and maybe a couple of strike loadouts with GBU´s?

I have been waiting for this a long time. I must agree this must be one of the best planes yet.

Btw I always had trouble with the ILS. I have it working though i cant use it well. Seems to me it sends me to random places on the map and nowhere close to the runway. Could anybody shortly explain me how to read the lines correctly? Thanks in advance.

i have one small problem, and i think it´s with ACES.....

none of the weapons is visible in game :/

and i get a error "popup" when i start a mission....

cant recall what it sais right now though, but it´s a (magic) error conserning the weapons. (all weapons have it)

is this a know bug or is it something wrong in my end?

Try playing as a Russian soldier and down a Typhoon with an Igla up his tailpipe, you'll be shot by your team mates as well as getting a lot of negative points... confused_o.gif

I noticed that the other day; I think its a game logic glitch of some form.

Any news on a version with RAF roundels? Will Hardrock release these too or someone else modify to an RAF version (hopefully in 3 Squadron markings)?

Great after 3 years or more. Was not worth of it. pistols.gif

So i assume this means we can be looking forward to your amazing contribution to flashpoint of an improved eurofighter?

Great after 3 years or more. Was not worth of it. pistols.gif

So i assume this means we can be looking forward to your amazing contribution to flashpoint of an improved eurofighter?

Mmm....I was just thinking the exact same thing. No need to be so ungrateful Flecktarn, it is a Beta after all.

Any news on a version with RAF roundels? Will Hardrock release these too or someone else modify to an RAF version (hopefully in 3 Squadron markings)?

Sorry, but as I stated there won't be any more releases from my side. The roundels that I used were mainly of Footmunch's roundel pack, which is publicly available. The Eurofighter once had modable roundels, so you surely can easily script that in again.

Sorry, but as I stated there won't be any more releases from my side. The roundels that I used were mainly of Footmunch's roundel pack, which is publicly available. The Eurofighter once had modable roundels, so you surely can easily script that in again.

Thanks, lets hope someone with better skill than I can add once again the modable roundel script.

If I remember right, there were other colourchemes too (black, tigermeet...). Any chance to get this textures to make other versions? whistle.gif

Here is an archive with all alternative textures that I once had. Somebody needs to implement them in the addon, but I'm sure there's someone capable of that.

BW-Mod Eurofighter Texture Set

Thank you very much!!! Will look for some variations. Maybe every variation as a single addon. And sure within a british variant.

Any chance to get the markings of 3 squadron in better quality? Some italian, austrian and spanish ones would be helpfull too. Any other ideas for using countrys?

3sqntyphoonf2.gif

FinBadge2006.jpg

and my interpretation of the roundel they use... or as close as i could get it:

3squad.gif