Sign in to follow this  
Sgt_Eversmann

Lasers Rangers in ACU

Seconded Jackal & SWAT

I mean if i would make an addon. I would apreciate constructive criticism, like olemissrebel did. But not answers like "I dont like it" or "another one". It just doesnt help the addonmaker and nobody obliges you to download and use this addon so keep this worthless comments for you...

thanks to the dudes here in the forums who give constructive critism! welcome.gif

all others...go homE!

Jackal and SWAT are right btw whistle.gif

I would be pleased to hear some more constructive critism and go back on topic now!

Sgt. Eversmann spend a lot of work in this addon to give it to the community. And what do all these people say?

Sorry but this is just a retexture of another addon. So he didn't spend a lot of time on them. And I am sorry but I don't see a lot of improvement over older ACU addons yet. No offence just telling you how it is.

I can understand what people mean with "another ACU addon" after all this is just a retexture and I don't believe a lot of effort went into this. But maybe I am wrong....

Eevrsmann My MSN Died Again So I'll Post The File Here If I Can

And Eversman Has Put A Lot Of Effort And Time Into These So...

I know how hard it can be to texture digital camo and make it look right in OFP. It took me several restarts with the Marine Pack to get it right, so I say, hats off to Sgt_Eversmann.

As for CanadianTerror, no wonder your so bitter if you've been around for 2568 pointless, unconstructive bitchings to just get flamed as soon as you open your trap. Do us all a favour and take a break.

Back on topic, good work Eversmann.

@Ironsight

I know that you're good addonmaker, Ironsight, but please, don't judge someone, who is not as good as you in your opinion and whose retexture takes a bit more than yours.

On the other side I must admit that Sgt. Eversmann made a lot of improvements on this models and I like it very much. Sometimes just a simple retexture and some model improvements can bring much more game satisfaction than a completely new model.

If you don't like it-don't download it. It's simple, isn't it?

And as I said-good work ,Sarge, keep on moving to other projects. wink_o.gif

NSX I Totally Agree With You.

Now Let Us Stop Bitching At One Another And Stick To Topic

I know that you're good addonmaker, Ironsight, but please, don't judge someone, who is not as good as you in your opinion and whose retexture takes a bit more than yours.

Well in my opinion the ACU is way off. It just doesn't look natural. I wouldn't have released especially since there are better addons around. I am not trying to trash someones work, as an addonmaker I understand that it's sometimes better not to release something. I many times made the decision not to release something because someone else did a better job on it or it was not up to my own quality standards.

Sorry, I just can't understand why he made the decision to release these units.

Quote[/b] ]Now Let Us Stop Bitching At One Another And Stick To Topic

You're moderating again. Stop it, it's annoying.

People Relase What They Like When They like As long As They Think The Consumer Will Enjoy It Which many Of Us Do However There Are Some Constant Critics You Being one Of Them I'm Afraid.

And The Off Topic Stuff Gets On My Nerves So...

People Relase What They Like When They like As long As They Think The Consumer Will Enjoy It Which many Of Us Do However There Are Some Constant Critics You Being one Of Them I'm Afraid.

Never said he isn't allowed to release it. Just said that I wouldn't. Sorry but criticism is on it's place here.

Quote[/b] ]And The Off Topic Stuff Gets On My Nerves So...

You're getting on my nerves.

I Can Type Every First Letter In A Word In Caps Too OMFG111

Typing With Captital First Letters Is Getting On My Nerves... icon_rolleyes.gif

Any updates planned on these, maybe some more units? I remember seeing some more in the original pack. Although the variety is already nice. As I said in my first post, the ACU is a tad blueish. But that can be improved. And naturally in changes it's tone a bit in different lightning, even in OFP. The textures on the head model work this time (they're blurred on most of your SWATs). And do the Rangers really wear those colourful US flag patches on their combat caps? whistle.gif

Well, enough of me yabbing. Just waiting for the small update ( huh.gif), but they're quite great already. thumbs-up.gif

Scorpian Do You Mean The Delta ones??

Oh Ironsight + Candaian Terror Just Give It A Rest!!

The retex's very well done, and the 'folds' effect is quite well represented, but as previously stated, the color should be enhanced a bit.

G'luck.

Regards

Thnderbird84

@SafetyCatch

I didnt start all this shit with one comment. So stop being an asshole.

EDIT: Better yet, pm me with your concerns. smile_o.gif

@SafetyCatch

I didnt start all this shit with one comment. So stop being an asshole.

EDIT: Better yet, pm me with your concerns. smile_o.gif

Yes you did, you called me a "diva"

Maybe we'll get a corrected ACU color in an update? Cause I really like these units cept for the color of the ACU.

hey folks,

I will try to correct the acu to fit the real one as close as I can get it.

Also will experiment around with cfgmaterials, maybe some good effect will turn out, dunno.

any wishes or sth, feel free to post.

good to hear, keep up the good work dude! thumbs-up.gif