Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

ummmmmm how to install?huh.gif

use win zip to open.... the place folder into your ofp campaign folder.....

then start ofp.. and open campaign... and you will see it in there...

this one is the campaign , the sp missions into the campaign....

the single player missions, there are only 4 missions, in the campaign there are more..(spoilers) ooops big mouth...

orks invade IG world, IG defends world... who will win?huh.gif

you decide.

Hmm... that doesn't work for me, it's not showing up unless I PBO it, then I'm getting some error saying I need more addons...

It doesn't need the pack with the Eldar in does it? Because I'm having a hell of time getting hold of that...

no, nothing like that...... smile_o.gif

all is needed is the same files that i have posted at the bottem of my post page ....

\/

A suggestion,could you get all of your current released addons, uploaded to some where such at ofp.info smile_o.gif

A suggestion,could you get all of your current released addons, uploaded to some where such at ofp.info smile_o.gif

as far as i know.... the ones i list below are the newest redo files for this mod....the team is still working on more, and i believe you can find them at :

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/?oblast=news&search=wh40k

as well, i just posted these here for the ones that have been fallowing the mod in here...

sorry for any problems i may have caused// sad_o.gif

juste a teaser about Tau Armour. They aren't even configurated so no need to ask for them for tomorrow  tounge2.gif

06994c2980030.gif a8648a2980031.gif 600f8b2980032.gif

Ok got the campaign working, it's pretty nice so far.

The one thing I don't really like is the lack of backstory for it. To me, so far it's just felt like a normal campaign using 40k units, rather than a 40k campaign.

Cool Tau vehicles biggrin_o.gif

Can we have them for Tomorrow? whistle.gif

Ok got the campaign working, it's pretty nice so far.

The one thing I don't really like is the lack of backstory for it. To me, so far it's just felt like a normal campaign using 40k units, rather than a 40k campaign.

Cool Tau vehicles biggrin_o.gif

Can we have them for Tomorrow? whistle.gif

yah i know, i have a back story for it.. really i do, i just dont know how to put it into the game....r u any good at that stuff?huh.gif

huh.gif

@SPQR

i have put the old wh40k mods back into my addon folder, so i can put the IG air trans ports in, and to have IG crew in the armour.

working very good, but crew(old wh40k) is no NEW crew(new wh40k) by no means.... tounge2.gif

wow_o.gif WOW wow_o.gif SPQR

that Tau armour look AWSOME!!! TOP WORK!

You guys are really giving OFP another lease of life! biggrin_o.gif

first force of chaos are in game expect some screen soon

a new video for the week end

movie

i really cannot wait im gunna pop

OMG it looks sooooooo sweeeeet

(*builds time machine to go in future and plays mod* warnig error god damn you daydream!!!!! lol)

brill work guys

blood for the blood god!!!!!

first force of chaos are in game expect some screen soon

a new video for the week end

movie

sweet biggrin_o.gif but another question... the Tau tanks in the vid.. were they shooting or were they SHOT? they kept flying backwards biggrin_o.gif

I didnt see any DOW buildings in the vid but i did see those old hangars.. where are they? lol doesnt matter we'll see soon enough, will we not?

the tau vehicle were shot and go bach under the fire shock and often explode just after but some time out of view.

the city in the backyard of the land battle is completly made with dow ruin, i made 100+ new object some building panel, ruin lamp etc but i keep the old one too.

a27c2a3061477.gif

here is a small teaser of the Lords of Destruction : Chaos Space Marines.

fadfc03061478.gif       1312043061479.gif

The Iron Legion was chosen, and among the reasons the old enmity between them and the Imperial Fists.

as i was surfing the other day, to find some names for character to spice up the next sp missions, i came across this web site, it has lots of wh40k info on race, names and veh. info...

i found it worth the time to read it and to get my self back in the mood to bring my story lines up to wh40k speed..

i hope you all find it as nice as i am..

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

wow the chaos are brill

wiki is great im using it to write my 40k noval and i have read nearly evreythingbout them to

ladie are you planning on doing the horus herisey when the mod is out???

Hi guys, very nice work is being done here !

@SPQR : may i ask you where those destroyed buildings come from ? Did you make them ? They are very impressive and I'm looking for destroyed buildings for my WW1 No Mans Land map, so may be....  hum hum whistle.gif

@SPQR : may i ask you where those destroyed buildings come from ? Did you make them ? They are very impressive and I'm looking for destroyed buildings for my WW1 No Mans Land map, so may be....  hum hum whistle.gif

I believe they come from DOW, extracted by Sengir and Spad. I guess there would be no fuss if I give the models to you smile_o.gif

yes no prob for me but you will have to delete some wh40k symbol on them proft