Sign in to follow this  
spad

WH40K BETA TEST

i try to conver in tga format and i use 256x256 but the problem tellme "hello" jeje. I use the Corel Photo Paint 12 to conver the pics.

I discover the problem whit the addons in the map editor. I need to binarize this addons smile_o.gifbanghead.gif and the problem whit the textures are fixed but my wall textures are ugly icon_rolleyes.gif

Tnks for the help spad smile_o.gif

hi all, DRULLING at all this WH40K stuff.... cant wait to play it......

please keep up the great work.....

space marines..... lets go.......

use imperial building of the pack, you have complete building and somr ruin, it will be better than the standart ofp house, and i don't think that they are some tree in the imperial city of wh40k universe, why do you find your wall texture ugly , a wall is a wall, maybe you can send me your wall, i'll make your texture if you want and i can make some road or another task if you want

I use ofp house to have a preview. Dont worry i have no intention to use ofp standar buildings smile_o.gif. And of cource i will use the wh40k objects you made biggrin_o.gif

Send a mp whit you mail plz and then i send to you mi wall smile_o.gif. The texture i correct but the geometrical lod is not good sad_o.gif (i a beginer in addos :P)

I like to make a:

Refinery, Rails Roads, Rail Station, Pipeline (to the oil), comunication center, and others objects for the city. smile_o.gif

I also have these Outpost and I must say that they is not really good. In the walls are some holes (windows).they seems to be fire-positions but you can´t fire out there.The only place from where you can fire, is the top of the tower.

Greeting Garmin

Hi all smile_o.gif, some screenshots from the Vervun City from Verghast World.

The map is in the initial state and there is still a lot of work to do.

171207%2D1.JPG

171207%2D2.JPG

It looks good but in WH40k universe, most cities destroyed by the long struggle with the enemies of the empire. Can you make a second map with destroyed buildings? or can you modify a part of these map?

greeting Garmin

I agree with Gramin or how about more "trash, dirt" on the streets it looks a little bit too clean

Keep up the great work thumbs-up.gif

i ve done some road for Ltjp but he can't use them with the map tool so i ask to sengir to check them or anyelse who can help.

I think it is just the config.ccp which must to be modify

WOW ,Prodetar2, it looks very good. Can you still show screens with textures?

hi all,

i know that ppl are using o2lite and other 3d tools to draw maps and modules and stuff...... but i am going crazy trying to make them work for me....but i would like to share some 3d pics that i which i could make in o2lite...

My Webpage

if any of you could help me or have the time to show me that would be great....

the pics where made in sketchUp...

WOW ,Prodetar2, it looks very good. Can you still show screens with textures?

its not finnished yet, but i can not make textures myself... im gonna need some help with that!

hi all,

i know that ppl are using o2lite and other 3d tools to draw maps and modules and stuff...... but i am going crazy trying to make them work for me....but i would like to share some 3d pics that i which i could make in o2lite...

My Webpage

if any of you could help me or have the time to show me that would be great....

the pics where made in sketchUp...

try to search brsseb tutorial for O2 they are very simple to inderstand and use

otherwise the space marine building are very simple to do and should be an excellent begin in modelling and texturing

thanks profT, always a pleasure smile_o.gif

Sengir have you got more screens from your new KillaKan?

Or a vid from it in action? biggrin_o.gif

i tested it, it is excellent and powerful, very nice

actually i am working on a new race and help for the map (very nice town by the way wink_o.gif )

Hello again,

Im finishing the Ork pack, it will take me a week or so to upload the addon for the public. Here are some screens of my new KillaKan and Dreadnought. I will try to do a video tomorrow. The final pbo will feature 6 ork clans (well it means 6 different colours of units)

1452082,sengirKillaKan.jpg 1452079,sengirKillaKan2.jpg 1452076,sengirKillaKan3.jpg

What I would love to see is a Mod config which changes the West into maybe Eldar, East into Chaos/Orks and Res into Tanith. That would be awesome. Along with maybe SLXs anims or maybe Sancs one and I would be in heaven. If I could work out how to do configs Id do it myself. But unfortunately, i cant sad_o.gif