Sign in to follow this  
l etranger

Vehicle interior?

I am wondering why we can't see any interior (like the tank gunner turrel), i hope they are just not done yet and will still be implemented like in OFP.

Guest Ti0n3r

I smell a W.I.P. and alpha footage.

I wondering why we can't see any ArmA CD/DVD, i hope they are not just releasing it on floppies wink_o.gif

sorry, couldn't resist

on floppies wink_o.gif

lol @ terp, Kegetys rofl.gif

I wondering why we can't see any ArmA CD/DVD, i hope they are not just releasing it on floppies  wink_o.gif

http://www.bistudio.com/presspages/ArmA_Progress_Update.html

Quote[/b] ]Format: PC CDROM

wink_o.gif

Yes, but on this page it's still H1 2006, so we have to be a little careful !

But, about the CD/DVD way, as they wrote this page not so long ago, we can think it's CD.

If the game requires more than one CD, they have to release it on DVD. Swapping CD's just ain't cool anymore.

--Ben

but what if im too poor to afford a dvd drive. I guess i will have to pirate it then hmmm?

icon_rolleyes.gif

If swapping CDs only occurs during installation, I don't mind. That said, I've got a DVD player, so I don't mind either way.

Anyway, anyone got any ontopic statements?

If they don't find a publisher we may be looking at no disc at all and downloading through electronic distribution.

but what if im too poor to afford a dvd drive. I guess i will have to pirate it then hmmm?

icon_rolleyes.gif

DVD Rom drives are almost as cheap as CD Rom drives these days. They are one of the cheapest things you can buy for a PC.

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif My older computer from the 90s even had a DVD drive...they are becoming very standard, and they are very cheap to buy

Topic is not about interior of your DISC DRIVE, its about interior of VEHICLES, smile_o.gif sorry couldnt help it :P

whats up with the interiors? or what could it be? I heard that they are going to remove interior view and replace it with a "bumper cam" with a HUD on it... (now watch the "post spamming" about interiors...) rofl.gif

I heard that they are going to remove interior view and replace it with a "bumper cam" with a HUD on it... (now watch the "post spamming" about interiors...)  rofl.gif

I heard that its going to be decorated by Lordi, but because they were at eurovision they didnt have time to start on it, thats why we couldnt see anything yet..  rofl.gif

So seriously, They arent finished yet! thats why BIS didnt show anything, there is nothing wrong. Please move on.  tounge2.gif