Sign in to follow this  
InqWiper

Do we want OFP T-shirts?

I would like a OFP T-shirt if it looks cool, or maybe I get 3 so I can wear one all the time :-)

Just one question!!! Since when have ofp made T-shirts? There is no need. Yes the game is cool but i dont think that the company needs to spend more money making T-shirts when their game has already made them multi-$$$$$$$airs.

im not trying to stop the idea of T-shirts cuz i think it would be cool but i highly doubt that they will ever make any... i dont know one T-shirt that has been made via a game manufacture..... sad.gif

I remember shirts coming with games, but I think they usually have the logo of the devs or the publisher, and not the game.

LETS HAVE T-SHIRTS....................TTTTTTTTTTTTTT-SHIRTS.....ITS FREE ADVERTISING FOR THE GAME!!!!!!BUT ONLY IF ITS A COOL LOOKING LOGO..

wow dammage , your avatar is cool

ah ? and what do you think of mine ? biggrin.gif

Yeah, I would like a T-shirt too, esp. if it is in camo colours and stuff smile.gif

You guys call youself OFP-fans and did'nt buy them when they were available?

j/k

Well I bought 2 the second I saw Codemasters advertised them.

Ex-Ronin: They are cammo-green all over

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ Jan. 23 2002,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys call youself OFP-fans and did'nt buy them when they were available?

j/k

Well I bought 2 the second I saw Codemasters advertised them.

Ex-Ronin: They are cammo-green all over<span id='postcolor'>

Where can you buy them from wow.gif

I didn't know wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FetishFool @ Jan. 24 2002,02:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want underwear.

Little briefs with Armstrong's and Gastovski's face on them<span id='postcolor'>

Your wish is my command! tounge.gif

You people wouldn't seriously wear clothes about a computer game would you ? No wonder you don't get many girls

I can make you all T-Shirts, simply E-mail me with your card details and I might get back to you or I might have a holiday in Caribean.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Jan. 24 2002,22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You people wouldn't seriously wear clothes about a computer game would you ? No wonder you don't get many girls<span id='postcolor'>

Mmmm, no, but I DO wear DPM. A necessity for airsofting. And the girls playing Airsoft love me wink.gif

Example of girls playing airsoft:

2loct.jpg

I want to play airsoft but there arnt any clubs in my local area(west mids).

Wouldnt mind playing a different game with those 2 girls. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Jan. 24 2002,23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want to play airsoft but there arnt any clubs in my local area(west mids).

Wouldnt mind playing a different game with those 2 girls. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.freefirezone.co.uk/

go to map, and find the closest site smile.gif