Sign in to follow this  
Student Pilot

Female Soldiers

This is a project I have been working on per request over at the OpFlashpoint Forums.  This addon adds female soldiers to the east, west, and resistance sides.  There are no officers, pilots, crew, or special ops included in this package, nor do I have any intention of including them.

These units are built around BIS's and Cassandra's models with some small improvements by me.  These units are not meant to be the latest, super high detailed units with all the cool features.  I made them to fill the void until someone more talented can make something better.

There are two prominate bugs with these units:

1. With HWTL turned on, the textures will not work properly (they show as white).  If you want to use these units, turn HWTL off.  If anyone can explain why this happens and how to fix it, I would appreciate it.

2. By default these units have male voices.  The only way to fix this is for the mission maker to define an identity in description.ext with a female voice.

My thanks to Cassandra, who gave her permission to continue my project around her unit.

See the readme for more info.

Link

East Pic 1

East Pic 2

Res Pic 1

Res Pic 2

West Pic 1

West Pic 2

-Pilot

Other than their faces, they dont exactly look very female, if you know what I mean. whistle.gif

Yeah but he said "Basic" He didn't say "Cameron Diaz soldier units" so let him roll with what he got so far. I mean there's nothing stopping improvement eh?

Finally someone to administrate paperwork and drive supply trucks…

biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What?! No boobies? tounge2.gif  biggrin_o.gif

If you take a closer look you'll notice that I added a few improvements in that area. wink_o.gif   Though nothing drastic (nothing like Tomb Raider, thank God)

Keep in mind though that these women are wearing camoflauge (sp?) clothing with various accessories attached.  Military uniforms aren't specially made for the female figure.

-Pilot

EDIT:

Of course, if someone wants to post a pic proving me wrong, I wouldn't mind.

Quote[/b] ]Of course, if someone wants to post a pic proving me wrong, I wouldn't mind.

cnc-tanya.jpg

ra2tanya.jpg

Ok, so shes not real, but shes the first one to come to mind tounge2.gif

Soviet Army; I think so

Resistance; Well, usually resistance movements don't have employment policies

US Army; Don't think so for Infantry, although usually for support units and desk jobs (I know the British army doesn't have Female solders in the infantry)

Of course, if someone wants to post a pic proving me wrong, I wouldn't mind.

Maybe not at the best angle, but how 'bout this? wink_o.gif

gotw.jpg

(borrowed pic from OFPC PL)

yay.gif

@Imutep and Sniperwolf572

Thanks for the mirrors smile_o.gif

@ag_smith and Myst9999

Thanks for the pics. (painted finger nails?! )  I'll think you'll find that my units more closely resemble ag_smith's pic.  It's easier to tell the female figure when the units aren't holding a weapon. icon_rolleyes.gif

-Pilot

Someone should tell these cute lil russian models how to wear a beret.

If you wanna pose as VDV you better do it right.

Btw heres a perfect example of a well trained female soldier ^^

Link

Hope they got the voice changed, hate all the female troops I made that talk with male vioces.. =P

Girlfriend has recorded all voices. I'm just getting another female friend to record and then I will release the pack. Still need some help on the demo units though. I suck at 02

well I was waiting , asumed it ended up being a dead project and started working on others, but made a fair number of female units both combat and non combat.

Sorry Bobcatt, I kind of assumed you were busy, plus as with all addon makers, real-life issues as well. But hold on to your socks, I will try to get some stuff to you ASAP. biggrin_o.gif

JGrey and bobcat

I hope you get the time to finish those projects for OFP, BUT if you want to make it only for ArmA it's ok with me biggrin_o.gif

yay.gif

Yeah will release before ArmA hopefully.  Could release now, but I'm just not happy with some of the models, plus I have to ask permission for some parts of the models...

Anyway just some screens.

On the move

Hmmm...

@Student Pilot if you would like to help with these models I'm sure we can work something out...