Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

PMC Hero's Path campaign

Damn, the ranger missions are really hard. I was happy to manage the assault on the fuel depot, but invading the base is just tricky with all that reinf coming (as said I want to finish every mission without friendly losses) . . .

How is the slowdowns/stutter/lag ie too many units running around... is everything running smoothly or not?

How is your artillery calling skills, can you kill lot of enemy forces with the arty strikes?

Quote[/b] ]Glad to hear you'll still be updating it.

Of course I'll be updating it. Just like PMC Fury, its going to be edited/tweaked long time as long as there will be bug reports coming in.

That is a double edged sword though, if I keep updating the missions everytime some JAM3/Bn880 tracers are invented... the campaign will never ever be complete, heh sucks I know. But anyways hopefully what you see in the campaign right now will be the final OFP version of it, plus of course the additional bug fixing tweaks.

Damn, the ranger missions are really hard. I was happy to manage the assault on the fuel depot, but invading the base is just tricky with all that reinf coming (as said I want to finish every mission without friendly losses) . . .

How is the slowdowns/stutter/lag ie too many units running around... is everything running smoothly or not?

But anyways hopefully what you see in the campaign right now will be the final OFP version of it, plus of course the additional bug fixing tweaks.

Runs really smoothly for me. Just completed that mission today, and done a couple more. Not had too much time to play OFP lately, but Im getting back into the swing of it!

BTW - The SR-25 takes 20rd 7.62 Sniper Mags (For Jam) - Dont forget to add the SD ones too when you get time to update and stuff.

I have to say that so far, Ive not encountered anything bugged (other than the ammo) or flawed at all. It feels like a really well put together campaign thumbs-up.gif

*EDIT* - Okay, Im onto the infantry missions now. Got a problem with the first one - before Ive even left the base, a helicopter comes out of nowhere and destroys all my artillery, basically rendering the mission impossible! sad_o.gif

Just started the campaign and completed the first mission.

But it crashes totally all the time, need a reboot always. I think it happens about any 5 minutes. Tried out a lot of changes in the setup, but now i went out of ideas how to make it run reliable...  sad_o.gif

Please help me!

huh.gif

snake man ofp is all about the moments of peace and then sudden tension and chaotic or organized battle that kicks in! smile_o.gif

Even though im a advocate of almost all sorts of ofp playing styles. I like to switch around alot biggrin_o.gif

But it crashes totally all the time, need a reboot always. I think it happens about any 5 minutes.

Thats strange, never heard anyone reporting such crashing. Does this happen only in PMC Ranger Path campaign?

Can you tell me what addons are located in your MOD dir?

Thank you Snake Man,

i'm not 100% sure but i think i've found the problem that my audio-accelaration was not on "full" and/or i've switched Anti-Aliasing off/determined by game...

Anyway, i just started and like it cause it's challenging !

cheers,

gambla smile_o.gif

Hi all,

What should i do in first mission when we're supposed to "chill out"? I waited for 15min and nothing happened!

What should i do in first mission when we're supposed to "chill out"? I waited for 15min and nothing happened!

Did the radio comms give you any instructions?

Snakeman, you and Q are teasers. You both get us salivating over the prospect of more coc, wgl missions and campaigns conversions ect. But as yet no joy. waiting in anticipation for your excellent work

Chiedu

he prospect of more coc, wgl missions and campaigns conversions ect. But as yet no joy. waiting in anticipation for your excellent work

I dont understand... in the first page you get a download link for this campaign, or what do you mean?

sorry snakeman this should of been in the command campaign forum. Sorry it's Q who said he had some unreleased material. I do hope that you can do some more command campaign type of missions though-they are excellent

impi

I too would love to play WGL/PMC Chain of Command style missions as well. What a perfect partnership that could be whistle.gif

Impi, have you tried PMC's Sebnam missions? They are a little buggy(CTD's) but still a blast to play if you dig CoC stuff.

PMC's Sebnam missions? They are a little buggy(CTD's) but still a blast to play if you dig CoC stuff.

Okay this goes offtopic so I only reply this one time. All PMC old SEB NAM Pack 2 missions are now converted and tweaked to Vietnam: The Experience v0.2 without any errors (which I never heard of before). If you guys like those types of missions, you'll be glad to hear that there is more CoC Command Engine missions included in the upcoming v0.3 and I still have more in development.

But, please guys lets keep this on topic at PMC Hero's Path campaign for PMC Rugen 25km island smile_o.gif

sorry to hijack your thread snake man  whistle.gif

here you can find at the last post a few coc conversions

WG raw conversions - for testing -

i had a look at PMC Chain of Command a few days ago,

yet its quite hard to convert it as it isnt based on BI units.

overall my focus is more about private life and ArmA these days.

i am open to help doing the conversions, but i wont do it alone, so pm if you are really interested !

on topic:

PMC Hero's Path rocks thumbs-up.gif

i have a WGL conversion also on my hd ... yet again not completely polished ...

link to coc battle school ect does not work

impi

PMC Hero's Path v0.3 has been released.

changelog

Nov 29th, 2006. v0.3b

- changed M60 JAM2 to the FS version and checked correct ammo for it.

- helo missions, replaced the stupid dust effect with WGL dust.

- helo/tank missions, added tank destroyed fire/smoke effects.

- changed all AT weapons to JAM3 CAVS versions.

- final cutscene, the pan/move, on mckenzie was tweaked to more nicer angle.

- added savestatus on shallow grave.

- final cutscene after nekromantix text flashes soldier before fading out, fixed.

- added mines and satchel charges for Army, SEAL, mech and Ranger missions.

- used exit.sqs method for saveStatus, works now every time (even endmission cheaters).

- cleaned overview and briefing html's.

- SR-25 dont have ammo on ranger missions, fixed.

- added binoculars for Army, SEAL, mech and Ranger missions.

- added H&K MP5 ammo for Army, SEAL, mech and Ranger missions.

Download here - 435kb.