Sign in to follow this  
DLEM

101 airborne

Not flaming, but could all people creating their addons and don't have the name DLEM, please get their stuff out of this thread?? This has nothing to do with the current addon and are peronal modifications that can't be released (unless DLEM gives you permission).

So stop jacking this thread! crazy_o.gif

If you want tp create your own modification of these units, than ask permission and start your own thread!

I agree. I'm getting confused now as to what's a new project, what's a modification, etc crazy_o.gif

Not flaming, but could all people creating their addons and don't have the name DLEM, please get their stuff out of this thread?? This has nothing to do with the current addon and are peronal modifications that can't be released (unless DLEM gives you permission).

So stop jacking this thread!  crazy_o.gif

If you want tp create your own modification of these units, than ask permission and start your own thread!

Seeing that the majority of the discussion about his addon was over, I simply bumped the thread to show possible new variations.

Who knows, maybe he will give me permission?

Yeah, it's rough converting from Photoshop to OFP, the textures get light/dark sometimes depending on their original brightness.

damn people, no one in the military uses that high-speed shit if you are normal light infantry. ie, here's a picture of, you guessed it... ME.

scan000321.jpg

There's a new thread for MultiCam units now. Begone!

Nice pic, olemissrebel. Looks like you're swimming in that helmet, though. smile_o.gif

just d/l those airbones and there are AWESOME, probably one of the best units around!

looking ahead for the next updated release

is there anybody out there that can make the face texts diffrent plz? There all the same would be lovely smile_o.gif

In simpler terms, there are faces being worked on, but you'll have to be patient for the time being. That's all.

thats cool smile_o.gif Be nice if some one could do the faces for an quick patch or something like that. huh.gif

Hi, im working on retexture or better, do; a new set of units based on the DLEM_ACU 2.0 101 AB Div. to do the 3Rd MEC-SEU or something closer, i don't really have time but i try to do my best; i'll need to remap or that someone will remap for me, some textures and that adjust 'em to the model equipment (over all the pouches and the small objects) this is what i've until now:

DLEM_MEU:

DLEM_MEU.jpg

I want to do Marpat(W) & (D) textures with wound textures, hands textures and if im able of find some .jpg textures of faces that fit into the FaceTex2 head model, then do some camo variants of each face. I hope that be able of find help to end this project, i think that many OFP players may like the final resoult. Let's C ya

looks vary nice biggrin_o.gif  anything about the face text would be realy nice if the all wasent the same smile_o.gif

Well, Facestex2 has more faces, although the "West" ones are camoed. I've been working on some custom ones, based on photos and original BIS faces, most of the time slapping them on DMA_facestex Arabian faces and toning a bit. I'll most propably be able to release them (well, send them to Cameron) in few weeks max.

Hi, i've done a bit more of the texture work, the legs, but im not happy with how the costure? of the zipper cover look like; i have to do it better; and the modeling problems are begining... i can't map textures in the O2, so i can't adjust the side pouches of the pants and the elbow & knees reinforcements, but well... the progress is slow.

DLEM_MEU Progress:

DLEM_MEU_01.jpg

I hope that you like it, i think that i gonna find more than a problem with the mitch helmet cover texture; but if i can... i plan to do 2 textures, 1 with the cover and another without it, to be used by the team leader. We'll see... Let's C ya

hey wipman, look at the TQB Special forces, the mich helmet there is better then the one from laser!

It hasn't that streched texture!

nice work, lets cu smile_o.gif