Sign in to follow this  
.COMmunist

ADDONS ARCHIVE

I just tried to find some older addons (like Vit's Mig-29 and 25) on the OFP.info but most of the links are not working (not for just mentioned addons) and the whole site is overwhelmed by pop-ups. Can someone recommend another site with good OFP addons archive please?

and also there is a thing called "many browsers", which (like the thing called "firefox") have the things called "addblock", which have the option to block things called "popups" and other forms of "advertisement" ;-)

ofp.info is a good site, i think its worth it (although you better use http://ofp.gamepark.cz/ )

In addition, you could try http://www.atwar.net/ and http://www.flashpoint.ru/ is a goot site too (but, in case you don't understand russian language, you will probably need to run the site through some translator)

Good lord... I enjoy my sarcastic remarks as much as the next guy, but the man's just asking a question. No need to chase him away from the boards. Seems like I've seen a lot of 'holier-than-thou' posts in response to new questions lately.

My personal favorite news and addon site is ofp.info aka gamepark.cz, as mentioned above.

Good lord... I enjoy my sarcastic remarks as much as the next guy, but the man's just asking a question. No need to chase him away from the boards. Seems like I've seen a lot of 'holier-than-thou' posts in response to new questions lately.

My personal favorite news and addon site is ofp.info aka gamepark.cz, as mentioned above.

Please could you point out the"sarcastic remarks" in the above post's as i have read them 5 times and can't spot any confused_o.gif

Thanks for info guys. I agree with Veovis, sometimes ppl just can't resist to make smart ass remarks. I use Goggle's pop-up blocker, but sometimes it doesn't block all the pop-ups on the ofp.info. Plus couple of times I got a virus from Ofp.info by clicking on couple of OFP screens. So, I am not the biggest fan of that site, even though they probably have the best addon and news archive for OFP community. The second part of the 5133p39 message was very good and informative, thanks for that. But Flashpoint.ru doesn't have that much info, so that site is only good for checking new Russian addons that coming out. Do you guys know why Ofp.info has so many broken links now? I've tried 10 or 12 different ones and all of them were broken.

also there is this thing called GOOGLE! It allows you to search stuff on the net! crazy_o.gif  wow_o.gif

Wow, it's amazing what you can do nowadays

rofl.gif

Smartass or not, you got some answers, right?

And here is the news post from ofp.info:

Quote[/b] ]Problem with FTP#1 (10. 3. 2006, 17:58:01, Cervo)

We're experiencing an issue with the FTP#1 server used for hosting big files such as addons, mods or missions. That's why no download is currently working at the moment on this FTP (links using :8021 in address). However the FTP#2 is working properly, even if it is slower since there's no load balancing anymore.

The FTP#1 server will be down for at least 1 week. It's a consequence of the hosting problem we had some time ago, the current FTP#1 server hardware can't handle the huge traffic.

Edit: FTP#2 server can't handle the whole traffic, it has been turned off directly by our host, and there's nothing we can do about it. We will have more information next monday.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience! :-(

Since you're not presenting a new and released addon, this goes into A+M:D smile_o.gif

"google" "firefox"  do you guys get payed for making advert?

Yes, we do.

Hello all:)

as a brand new(bie) convert to the wondrous n wikkid OFP I was hoping some of you more experienced folk might help me in a couple of Q's (I'm not a big gamer but OFP is a bit special IMHO).i got GOTY(patch+1.96)

I just downloaded a campaign from opflash.org (BIOWARFARE-spanky G) and have all requisite addons except "CIVILIAN CLOTHING PACK"--it asks me to go 2 OFPEC forrit but after their recent crash their Rescources seem vapourized.

Manhunter,you seem to be inferring an affiliation to the place I got BIOWAR from..or anyone else with knowledge..where might I find the CIV PACK nowadays?

Also I would appreciate any suggestions about new ground textures for all the orig CWC/Res islands (I tried the WGL but it's not for me)

THANKS ALL any help would really be great help.gifsmile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I just downloaded a campaign from opflash.org (BIOWARFARE-spanky G) and have all requisite addons except "CIVILIAN CLOTHING PACK"--it asks me to go 2 OFPEC forrit but after their recent crash their Rescources seem vapourized.

This is kind of a cross post and against fourm rules...See the reply I made in "User Missions/Missing AddOn" thread.

These are the best active sites still up and running.

OFP.INFO Link

OFPBase Link

Flashpoint.org Link

OFPC.de Link

OFP.PL Link

@ATWAR sometime ago lost most file links and looks now like they don't support OFP at all...too bad.