Sign in to follow this  
ebns72

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Quote[/b] ]Nothing left to express in words about the downfall of the once mighty Rainbow 6 series, so I will say it in Pixels:

ME TOO:

rb6vegasexpansion.jpg

rofl.gif

Were Red Storm involved in Raven Shield?

I think not, they used the RSE logo for comercial/advertising porpuses imo, but i believe it was developed by Ubisoft.

RSE started well but they sold the same old shit over and over untill it was behiond obsolete. GR was acceptable but could have been really good if the technology/graphics engine allowed it to. Sum of all fears (another RSE game) used the same engine and it was garbage, same bad graphics, bad a.i., same bad everything. Ravensheild was 100 times better than SOAF, ubi only needed the RSE logo and licenses. It was all RSE had left to offer.

Then they made that xbox GR2 game and it was just another average shooter game with their traditional issues, very poor a.i., etc. Not even worth releasing for PC.

Now they come up with Lockdown crazy_o.gif , shiny looks indeed but inferior/consolised compared to RVS. Another major step backwards..

If this R6:Vegas is a RSE production it will problably suck just like Lockdown did, if its a Ubisoft production in might turn out bugged but ok.

The PC version of the next GR is being made by a independent, outside developer. RSE just cant make decent games anymore, if UBI didnt took over they would have shut down long ago.

An Actiontrip.com comic about the most stupid game idea in ....days:

[Click here]

(With Team America tribute).

Just for the record GR2: Summit Strike is a pretty good game. I just bought it yesterday and I love the Urban Combat in the game. As usual the open combat sucks but the Urban is fun. The enemy AI is reletivly intelligient but my friendly AI seems to suck. Only reason I play it is because of OFPs lack of Urban Combat which I am hoping will stop at ArmA.

I hate the grafic it looks like a ugly action cartoon.

But why don't we just make OFP/ARMA R6. Kinda like OFP STALKER. That way we can make it almost as we want it. ARMA just needs better indoor movement than OFP and its good too go. I have dreamed about making a OFP R6 mod where you played through the missions in the book with the same equipment and soldiers.

STGN

Hmmm....it's called Rainbow Six: Las Vegas? What's next? Rainbow Six: Miami, and then Rainbow Six: N.Y.? biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Nothing left to express in words about the downfall of the once mighty Rainbow 6 series, so I will say it in Pixels:

ME TOO:

[ig]ttp://www.sinewsofwar.com/smf/rb6vegasexpansion.jpg[/img]

rofl.gif

LMAO!!!

Nice one, CD!

My sentiments exactly, JDB.

Hmmm....it's called Rainbow Six: Las Vegas? What's next? Rainbow Six: Miami, and then Rainbow Six: N.Y.? biggrin_o.gif

Well, those last two would make more sence than Las Vegas and would certainly be backgrounds good enough to produce a hell of a tactical game.

But I loved the orginal international settings. I think it's boring if you have to stay inside a single city. I love to see a change of enviroment from time to time.

Quote[/b] ] it's also quite obvious they don't care about fan feedback
Quote[/b] ]Ubisoft slowly turns into EA really (my personal opinion).

I really hope BIS never gets railroaded into an outfit like EA or UBI... It'll be the death of it.

i have said it once, and i have said it many times..

someone needs to fire-bomb Nubisexual Softies head office...

Crassus remove image tags when quoting please.

I hate the grafic it looks like a ugly action cartoon.

But why don't we just make OFP/ARMA R6. Kinda like OFP STALKER. That way we can make it almost as we want it. ARMA just needs better indoor movement than OFP and its good too go. I have dreamed about making a OFP R6 mod where you played through the missions in the book with the same equipment and soldiers.

STGN

A rather 'intelligent' terrorist AI would be great to have for ArmA. I mean, you just need some armed civilians with facemasks for a start. Once the concept / the scripts work and most important: it's fun to play, addonmakers could start making the rainbow team, better terrors and barricades like policemen with their vehicles.

Imagine a terrorist breakout from a robbed bank with a fierce chase, like in HEAT. Only this time the chase could go around the island. smile_o.gif