Sign in to follow this  
ALYGATOR

Predator addon!

I have installed FFUR 2006 how do you run OFP without running the mod??

The links are dead, however I had saved many addons on CD-ROMs and found them.

Inside, you'll find :

- USCM Marines

- Weapons and ammo crates

- small mission modified by Der Bastler

Here we go, we are the Marines...   pistols.gif

Enjoy  yay.gif

The Aliens are too well armored. Throughout both games and movies, the average drone is pretty weak. A couple of bursts from an M16 to anywhere on it's body should do one in. In AvP1, a burst to the chest was an explosive death for them.

The Praetorian is supposed to be hard to kill. Hell, I remember bullets bouncing off it's head in one of the games, but it should die if it trips over a satchel or runs into a tank's view.

I have to agree, they do have a tad too much armour.

And when I say a tad too much, I mean far too much (one drone can take near an entire magazine of the BIS PK)

The Aliens are too well armored. Throughout both games and movies, the average drone is pretty weak. A couple of bursts from an M16 to anywhere on it's body should do one in. In AvP1, a burst to the chest was an explosive death for them.

The Praetorian is supposed to be hard to kill. Hell, I remember bullets bouncing off it's head in one of the games, but it should die if it trips over a satchel or runs into a tank's view.

I have to agree, they do have a tad too much armour.

And when I say a tad too much, I mean far too much (one drone can take near an entire magazine of the BIS PK)

Well every monkey can change it to whatever they want, its just changing a value in the config.cpp wink_o.gif

(I suggest 7-10 to keep it a challenge, otherwise they are dead before they are even close wink_o.gif )

Now i just wait for the Predator movie 's machine gun

the M134 hand-held chain gun?

theres already 2 of those released.

even with that its rather difficult to take down predator or alien

Lol, I wish an m134 handheld was actually possible biggrin_o.gif

How about adding an (optional) explosive death sequence to the Predator, like in the first movie (the only one i saw icon_rolleyes.gif ) Would be great for huntthe predator missions, you get the pred to 0.9 damage, he goes into his crouched position and you're like "oh shit", and have to find a vehicle to get away, or die.

Drop effects for pretiness please biggrin_o.gif

Good idea? Or not?

Lol, I wish an m134 handheld was actually possible biggrin_o.gif

How about adding an (optional) explosive death sequence to the Predator, like in the first movie (the only one i saw  icon_rolleyes.gif ) Would be great for huntthe predator missions, you get the pred to 0.9 damage, he goes into his crouched position and you're like "oh shit", and have to find a vehicle to get away, or die.

Drop effects for pretiness please biggrin_o.gif

Good idea? Or not?

i heard that they did experiment with it in 5.56 caliber portable chaingun thingy. im gonna assume it didnt work

The predators would go well with some kind of jumping/wall climbing script such as those used for itweas ninjas.

when will the update come to the wonderful Aliens? smile_o.gif

i just wish they would be a little little easier to kill and that i won't get tons of error pop ups when starting ofp with the aliens loaded... tounge2.gif and some more and maybe a little bit louder sounds from 'em.

I think predator need update more them aliens because new animations would add to him, add nice voices to predator and repair model between shoulder and hand.

Alien has all and is cool notworthy.gif

elo guys, the link to the addon is dead...does anyone have a working link please.!!

thanks for link.!!

great addon by the way.

ok guys. its been a while since people talked here so my question:

will we see any buildings? some nice building with corridors and stuff?

i contacted 3 people/group who created something similar:

der Bastler, Nephillim and the UNA mod

but der bastler doesnt do anything anymore, Nephillim is (what i think not smart) waiting for ofp2 (not arma) and una mod was angry at creators of pred and alien addon. because they "stole" theyre work... so they deleted the entire avpmod stuff.. if you dont know what i mean tada:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=9597

man... i really wanted to see those buildings in ofp :'(

ok double post i know!

but nobodys respoding to my last post... Wheres is everybody???

do you guys cross the border from ofp to arma? hope not...

No kidding Prodetar, those buildings look like they could have awesome skirmishes in them.

yeah inlove.gif

and theres absolutly no single person that i know of that is currently creating such an addon

im a real avp/alien freak biggrin_o.gif. i need some cool buildings to play with in alien style smile_o.gif

also im curently working on a mission (in wich i use bunkerbaukasten) to create a massive bunker in alien style anyone remember alien2? that was perfect smile_o.gif

(if anyone would like send me a PM or just write in this topic and ill send you a few pictures of my current base that i have now. i find it looks cool (lag free on my end))

shame the avp mod got rid of there stuff would of liked to play with some of it

any back on topic so prodetar2 are you creating the complex or wait for some on to build one?

shame the avp mod got rid of there stuff would of liked to play with some of it

any back on topic so prodetar2 are you creating the complex or wait for some on to build one?

well not really creating the entire facilitys but something in the same "feel" of avp.

and its not just 1 addon. im using many addons such as bunkerbaukasten, reallights, security cameras, roads and editor update 102 not to forget.

all in the editor not with o2 or anything wink_o.gif

just to make it a bit more clear about what im doing