Deathstruck

World War II CZ MOD

Problem with lag?

I solved this problem. smile_o.gif Just in infantry units 'config' file I've deleted eventhandlers from every one infantry unit. There's a lot of scripts (OFPC blood, ICP Grenades) which makes huuuge lag on start.

Now, when I've deleted eventhandlers in all infantry units from mod, I have 20-30 FPS.

smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif right... xmas_o.gif

Hello Para, would you mind sharing the "lite" config with rest of us. Thx in advance.

Cooool! My Grandma (she's from Schölschitz near Brün, today Brün is called 'Brno' ) have told about such 'Jägerstände' (Hunter Estates?) rofl.gif , now i know exactly what she means.

Thats Cool constructions! Keep it going, i hope to play in short times with 'low-lag-soldiers'... <--What a wordinvention crazy_o.gif

A other question: Will it be sometime posible to download a 'al over the world' pack in english? smile_o.gif

Oh OFranke, where it should go with you? Six or seven posts an you make demands... whistle.gif

Of course, patch is ready, but I must have permission from Petrtlach. smile_o.gif

Petrtlach, can I post link to my un-official patch, which edit original files and config? wink_o.gif

101st Paratroop :

OK.. wink_o.gif ...and i prepare demo NE (no effects)..ok...and fix other 3 probleme. wink_o.gifwink_o.gif ..

So, here's the link: click

Mod files edited by patch:

w39_data.pbo

WWIICZARM.pbo

WWIICZARMSK.pbo

WWIICZGERM.pbo

WWIICZSOS.pbo

WWIICZVV.pbo

Remember to make backup of original files!

How to patch:

1. Unpack "WWIICZ_unoficial_patch.rar"

2. Launch "Patch.exe"

3. Click "Apply Patch"

4. Select file to patch it

(in that order:

1. w39_data.pbo

2. WWIICZARM.pbo

3. WWIICZARMSK.pbo

4. WWIICZGERM.pbo

5. WWIICZSOS.pbo

6. WWIICZVV.pbo)

That is very nice of you to share the modified files, thank you!

So, here's the link: click

Mod files edited by patch:

w39_data.pbo

WWIICZARM.pbo

WWIICZARMSK.pbo

WWIICZGERM.pbo

WWIICZSOS.pbo

WWIICZVV.pbo

Remember to make backup of original files!

How to patch:

1. Unpack "WWIICZ_unoficial_patch.rar"

2. Launch "Patch.exe"

3. Click "Apply Patch"

4. Select file to patch it

(in that order:

1. w39_data.pbo

2. WWIICZARM.pbo

3. WWIICZARMSK.pbo

4. WWIICZGERM.pbo

5. WWIICZSOS.pbo

6. WWIICZVV.pbo)

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gifYou deleted rank system!! you deleted all eventhadlers!!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif this patch its bad...Patch no effect i can make alone.. huh.gif

@petrtlach;

Quote[/b] ]You deleted rank system!! you deleted all eventhadlers!!!     this patch its bad...Patch no effect i can make alone..  

petrtlach Posted on Dec. 29 2007,00:14

It was the excessive scripting that was implemented that caused the lagging. I have seen ICP effects and OFPEC blood used before, but not together without much effect on game play. It's only a guess, but the ranking script may be the main problem. IMHO; In all reality trying to run 3 scripts on every unit may just be asking too much from a seven year old game.

It was the excessive scripting that was implemented that caused the lagging. I have seen ICP effects and OFPEC blood used before, but not together without much effect on game play. It's only a guess, but the ranking script may be the main problem. IMHO; In all reality trying to run 3 scripts on every unit may just be asking too much from a seven year old game.

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif I say rank system deleted, this his one skript. OFP itrs 7 year Old, but we make at resistance this his 6 year old...and your PC its too 7 year old? We all (team)haven new PC biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif ...and I say that I prepare demo out of effect, not out of rank system!!!

patch 1 for ACSR 1938-45 demo

Download patch 1 - sendspace.com

FIXED:

- language for missions - EN

- color and models tanks Praga

- bug cz. units

- menu intro for Nogovo

- fix Horis objects

- fix light for AC Tatra and car Praga RV

demo1.jpg

I prepare too acsr 38 demo No effects with this patch. NE deme only - ICQ, NMOD, Effectspack, Blood, WGL and othesrs effects. Better FPS for your old PC. Finischet 1 or 2 day. Thanks for wait.

I see what you mean about the rank system being affected by the unofficial patch. That's a shame, because my computer is only a few years old yet I noticed the slight lag with some units in game. I'll definitely make use of the upcoming lite-version patch, this is turning into one very nice mod!

I really like how the weapons pack is turning out so far, especially the Czech/Polish weapons. Armor is another wonderful work of art, even the Romanian tank came out very well detailed. Some of the early German panzers like the I and II could use some slight work to the color of the tracks but it's nothing too big.

Also, one question. White studying the Germans, on ones wearing helmets I would see a white object appear on the front-left portion, then it would disappear and appear on the front-right before disappearing back into the model for some time before it would occur again.

I haven't checked every little bit out, yet, but are there any more defenses such as mines and so forth available or planned?

Very good job otherwise.

Interesting stuff. I am just starting to explore.

How do you place the Schwarzlose in the vz36 bunker? The table seems to low to fire from. Liberation 1941-1945 has a script that takes the Maxim MG that is closest to a bunker and places the MG at the right position. Those MG's in bunkers in LIB were horrible and invulnerable killers. Scary. Duck and cover.

The VZ36 bunker looks a lot like the bunkers built in the Netherlands in 1939-1340.

Interesting stuff. I am just starting to explore.

How do you place the Schwarzlose in the vz36 bunker? The table seems to low to fire from. Liberation 1941-1945 has a script that takes the Maxim MG that is closest to a bunker and places the MG at the right position. Those MG's in bunkers in LIB were horrible and invulnerable killers. Scary. Duck and cover.

The VZ36 bunker looks a lot like the bunkers built in the Netherlands in 1939-1340.

TK vz.7/24 in to vz.36? over missions editor. And corect high

This SetPos [GetPos this Select 0, GetPos this Select 1, *]

* high in metr - 1, 2, 0.25 etc.  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

We not LIB mod - we have just 3 models makers.. confused_o.gif This problem after i will solve..OK.

wink_o.gif .. Bunker Mo.36 its copy bunker in MAginots linie in France. Those type build too Italy, USSR, Belgium, Germany , Poland etc.  confused_o.gif

PS: Tk vz.7/24 its czechoslovakian variant schwarzlosse 07. Czechoslovakian TK vz.7/24 have range 7.92 mm Mauser. TK vz.24 make ammunition factory Janecek.

belgerot:

We plane more bunkers, tanks, field positions, plane.. -  Lt vz.34, LT-34, PZ III, PZ IV, B-534, B 135 ...and other missions. And plane fix for addons in demo or new addons.

icon_rolleyes.gif  sad_o.gif but we not haven mapmakers...

After looking at the model of the Schwarzlose, my respect to the modeller. Just 3 modelmakers! Good work.

And now I've got next video for you, guys.I've made a shelter for TK heavy machinegun with 3 entrances. In this video I'll show you full usage of it. You will see contact with infantry, protection from grenades and in conclusion I've added shooting from RPG launcher. If you're asking, why we didin't use panzerfaust or something like that? Answer is simple: because, we dont have in contemplation make these anti-tank weapons yet - they're very modern and first of them was made in

'44 - '45; with this experiment, I'd like to feign, how much protectable the shelter is. If you have another one question like this: well, but you can use tank for firing at? My answer is again simple:of course, I could, but it won't be reality - these shelters were primary used for rear conctact with enemy infantry, when the crew of the shelters saw tanks, they covered shelters with sheets and they fell back to anti-tank guns line. We'll, a long article, isn't it? Now the video:

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?image=acsrshelterinusexd6.flv

And there you can see constructional standard:

vykrespolniopevneni1cq6ru8.jpg

After looking at the model of the Schwarzlose, my respect to the modeller. Just 3 modelmakers! Good work.

smile_o.gif Thanks. As artwork its manual for non-commissioned officer from year 1937.

wink_o.gif And we tell, who need any for his mod, its possibly "licence". wink_o.gifwink_o.gif

My system:

Quote[/b] ]Pentium IV 1,8 GHz, 512MB-RAM, GForce 3 Ti200 (64MB V-RAM)

Whatever 'ranksystem' is. Or whatever new/patched in the official Patch - it slows down like hell! pagefile.sys (in German "Auslagerungsdatei") increases from ~200 to 800MB!

Even in mission editor (also whithout any mission loaded) the time to see the mouse moving on screen is never under 2 seconds.

Something must be wrong, Invassion44 is bigger and is dont hurting my PC!

I'll switch back to paras unofficial, but working Patch.

Quote[/b] ]My system:

Pentium IV 1,8 GHz, 512MB-RAM, GForce 3 Ti200 (64MB V-RAM)

Whatever 'ranksystem' is. Or whatever new/patched in the official Patch - it slows down like hell! pagefile.sys (in German "Auslagerungsdatei") increases from ~200 to 800MB!

Even in mission editor (also whithout any mission loaded) the time to see the mouse moving on screen is never under 2 seconds.

Something must be wrong, Invassion44 is bigger and is dont hurting my PC!

My experience has been much the same. Even the most notorious addons for lag have not dragged my system down as much as this has, and my computer is no slug.

Quote[/b] ]Abit Fatal1ty gamming mother board, P4 3.0ghz, 1gig pc4200 DDR2 ram, nvidia 8800gts/320mb

ACSR38 crew: When making a mod you need to keep in mind that everyone does not have a "state of the art" high end computer. I don't know what you guys are running, must be a "Quad Core" or "Core 2 Extreme" with a ton of ram. Anyways the product should run reasonably across a range of machines. thumbs-up.gif

@all: our models are not boxes and they have textures with high quality whistle.gif . I think, that for speed up your FPS you can try to turn off you antivirus software wink_o.gif - did you know, that all files from game, which are loading from hdd are going threw the antivirus? For example, our textures are mostly in 1024*1024 or higher resolution and they have ~2MB - and the mod have a lots of them. I think, that with this metod you can get +10FPS. pistols.gifpistols.gif